Who's effort do you most respect this year?

Canadaready

Hemdani.

Where do you me to play boss ?

Centre Half - Sure no problem

Midfield - Sure no problem.

Great pro.

Hmmm, reasonable shout, but surely we shouldn't be applauding players for playing out of position; it keeps them in the side after all?

We don't give Murray the same credit for doing the same thing.

Hemdani is a fine pro, but I'm not sure your argument covers the effort thingy.

i would defo say it was between novo hemdani and bazza

i was just thinkin bout nacho... he was totally out of the scene when we went to italy

now he is runnin a mock at parkhead again :D all down to the 110% he gives every game

keep it up wee man :D

Ferguson. Surely no one has put in as much as him?

Oh pass the sick bag... you can't be serious? I presume we are we are talking working for the team and club here. Even if you ignore or disbelieve any treachery he's not that hard a worker. Novo gives far more.

It seems like sectarian is a blanket term for any chant made by rangers fans these days.

We are not allowed to sing about some celtic players(we know who they are!) but its fine for example forliverpool fans to sing about gary neville!

david murray for realising he made a footBALLS of it when appointing PLG

and then to get Mr Walter Smith in to do some radical surgery

as for the player

Hemdani gets my vote

Think Hutton deserves a mention - has showed a tremendous strength of character to come through some of the harshest criticism i have witnessed, and start to prove his critics wrong.

Think Hutton deserves a mention - has showed a tremendous strength of character to come through some of the harshest criticism i have witnessed, and start to prove his critics wrong.

Great shout - effort should be the minimum our players put in every day for their inflated wages.

Talent, spirit, belief, consistency and actual performance should determine a PotY.

For me its between Hemdani and D Weir

I will give it to D Weir because IMO he alone has changed around the whole tenor and effectiveness of our defence.

Hemdani otherwise, but no-one has been anywhere as effective as Weir.

Also

SDM - great call in replacing PLG with WS

WS for putting together a great team and bringing in D Weir and others.