Champions League Final - Madrid

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Couldn't believe it - I have applied every year for the past 4 (Got UEFA ones for Glasgow a few years back). The Madrid ones are Cat 1 - Expensive ones in the middle - couple of beers and footie in the sun

Roughly how much, just for the tickets?

Couldn't believe it - I have applied every year for the past 4 (Got UEFA ones for Glasgow a few years back). The Madrid ones are Cat 1 - Expensive ones in the middle - couple of beers and footie in the sun

Roughly how much, just for the tickets?

A lot (a very big lot!!!)

Did anyone on the board apply for tickets via the UEFA website ballot? (amazingly I applied and got 2 - flights to Madrid are booked!!)

Well done mate.

Was at the Barca v Arsenal final in Paris a few years ago after getting tickets in the UEFA ballot. You will have a great time.

Got tickets for the Europa League Final this year in Hamburg through the ballot but don't think we'll be able to go. Not an easy or cheap place to get to for a couple of days :(

Did anyone on the board apply for tickets via the UEFA website ballot? (amazingly I applied and got 2 - flights to Madrid are booked!!)

Well done mate.

Was at the Barca v Arsenal final in Paris a few years ago after getting tickets in the UEFA ballot. You will have a great time.

Got tickets for the Europa League Final this year in Hamburg through the ballot but don't think we'll be able to go. Not an easy or cheap place to get to for a couple of days :(

il buy your tickets off you if liverpool get in the final? :craphead:

Well done mate.

il buy your tickets off you if liverpool get in the final? :craphead:

There will certainly be a scramble for tickets if Liverpool get there, already had a reds fan in work offering 500 quid for the 2 tickets just now!

I think that because of the draw it's possible for Hamburg to play Liverpool in the final.

glad you got them sos but should these tickets not be for the 2 participant clubs

Yes, in an ideal world they should. But as long as Uefa , wrongly, put an allocation up for ballot people will apply.Think they balloted just over 5,000 to neutral fans for the Europa eague Final.

Know what your saying though, I was sick as feck at Manchester when people who didn't bother going to see Rangers during the season got tickets for the game and I didn't.

how do u go aboot applying for tickets mate and when can you apply for them? considering applying for next years final.

If you check the UEFA website around Feb & March time - you generally submitt your application around then.

There was a major difference this year though - The tickets are linked to my Passport Number, so I guess this is an attempt to stop touting on the internet - I'd be pretty peeved if I bought a couple on EBAy for a large amount of money & then discovered that i couldn't get into the satdium (assuming they check the tickets against the ID)