Footballers

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a year below Stuart Smith who played for Aberdeen (tipped to be the Scottish Dennis Irwin).

Didn't happen, plays for Peterhead now, he's an ugly bitter cunt.

Pitty about Snodgrass!

Yeh a still go :lol: Theres about 4 Celtic supporters in the school :21:

Auld Mr Hendersons still there, my P.E teacher :lol:

Him and Ms Moffat will outlast us all :lol::wink:

I know a guy that plays for Camelon Jrs. Used to play for Clyde at youths then Falkirk and he played a few times during their promotion season aslong side Colin Samual, Mark Kerr etc.

But got let go because they had to build a new stand and couldn't afford to give the youths pro contracts. I was at his wedding ad Matt Glennon was there, Yogi Hughes was invited as well but couldn't make it :P

I went to school with Brian Reid's sister, for most of the time he was playing with us. My cousin (Celtic fan) with out with her for a while...all the Reids are Bears though.

Only footballer I know now is Steph McGarrigle that plays for Johnstone Burgh, although he's one of them. Nice enough guy that said.

Know a good few personally just from having played against them for years growing up at boys club and pro youth.

Friends with Robert Snodgrass(Supports Celtic). Ross Forbes(Supports Rangers), James McCarthur(Supports Rangers) and a few lower league players.

I've heard that he is a right arsehole.

David graham dunfermline (ex gers now tim supporter his da is a right blue nose)

Martin corrigan ex motherwell now partick th

kenny duecher stay 5 mins away from meas well (prick!)

Friendly with Andy Scott, used to play for Motherwell now with Alloa.

Worked with Brian Reid the ex-Rangers centre-half, he's manager at Ayr now.

how do you Andy jim? i went to school with him a year or 2 older than me tho.

Wullie dyer plays with brechin is a good mate of mine (apparently going to hartlepool)

jordan mcmillan and kal naismith, also pumped the elpehant mans daughter haha, but thats another story. Also know a few of the boys at the lesser clubs and played against kevin thomson and steven fletcher in a trial match for hibsboogie.png

Wullie dyer plays with brechin is a good mate of mine (apparently going to hartlepool)

jordan mcmillan and kal naismith, also pumped the elpehant mans daughter haha, but thats another story. Also know a few of the boys at the lesser clubs and played against kevin thomson and steven fletcher in a trial match for hibsboogie.png

My mate was engaged to his big sister, used to play poker with wee Andy all the time. Did you's go to Boclair?

I was in his mum's house last night actually.

Greig Spence at Celtic went to my primary and was in the year above. Rangers fan, now in the Celtic youth team.

:lol:

Used to play with him at Hillfield Swifts, same as Scott Durie who is playing for our 19s/reserves now.

Know Paul Hanlon that plays for hibs and that's probably the only one I know of right now that is playing in the first team.

Know a good number of youths that are at the age to break through just now though :)

My mate was engaged to his big sister, used to play poker with wee Andy all the time. Did you's go to Boclair?

I was in his mum's house last night actually.

yes mate i did, they still staying round at westerton? see hes been having quite a good season, he was a good player from what i remember at school

yes mate i did, they still staying round at westerton? see hes been having quite a good season, he was a good player from what i remember at school

No mate, they moved to Hamilton when his big sister moved out.

I went through to watch him against Aberdeen, he's scored a few this season.

Did you know Laurie Mackay or DJ Milligan?

No mate, they moved to Hamilton when his big sister moved out.

I went through to watch him against Aberdeen, he's scored a few this season.

Did you know Laurie Mackay or DJ Milligan?

no the 2 of them mate, were both in my year and laurie was in my english class, dj left my school im sure

Greig Spence at Celtic went to my primary and was in the year above. Rangers fan, now in the Celtic youth team.

:lol:

Used to play with him at Hillfield Swifts, same as Scott Durie who is playing for our 19s/reserves now.

Know Paul Hanlon that plays for hibs and that's probably the only one I know of right now that is playing in the first team.

Know a good number of youths that are at the age to break through just now though :)

Where you from like?