Clubs (PS3)

BR_54

Haha well don't use the CPU then :lol:

Nevertheless, you still hacked down bn when he was 1 on 1.

Scumbag anti-football team that beat you's don't forget. :)

We beat ourselves actually. We quit out because our arguing threw away a 4 goal cushion. We're better than you, don't forget that pal.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read your other posts in the thread, Cappa.

I still think you're a twat.

Gaz and Pepper seem fine though, they obviously like to have a laugh and not take things as seriously as you obviously do.

Anyone got a violin for Cappa?

Ok, so you haven't proved it, but you are? :lol:

It's just a game of Fifa :lol: But if it makes you sleep at night thinking you're the better team then I pity you. :rolleyes:

Come back and provide a case for your shite team when you get ranked in the top 50. Come back when you score 600 goals for your team in about 200 odd games.

It's just a game of Fifa... exactly. So why get all fucking snide when yous win a match? <cr>doh

Also, it's just a game, so why when you're through one on one with your goalie does Braggy ALWAYS hack you down? It's just a game...

Gaz and Pepper seem fine though, they obviously like to have a laugh and not take things as seriously as you obviously do.

Yeah they like to have a laugh...

Sgt. Pepper: SHUT IT BAWBAG.

Sgt: Pepper: YOU MUST BE THE 3'4 PRICK!

Me: Good game lads.

I don't give two fucks if you think I'm a twat, you're a snide prick. (tu) Hurry up and punish me mod-boy.

Anyone got a violin for Cappa?

Ok, so you haven't proved it, but you are? :lol:

It's just a game of Fifa :lol: But if it makes you sleep at night thinking you're the better team then I pity you. :rolleyes:

Come back and provide a case for your shite team when you get ranked in the top 50. Come back when you score 600 goals for your team in about 200 odd games.

It's just a game of Fifa... exactly. So why get all fucking snide when yous win a match? <cr>doh

Also, it's just a game, so why when you're through one on one with your goalie does Braggy ALWAYS hack you down? It's just a game...

Only just started playing for this team, but I posted my stats from my old team a few pages back. The guys in my old club were actually better than you.

You'd have to ask braggy that, but he was complaining of lag during the game. Whether or not that was a factor, I don't know.

I don't give two fucks if you think I'm a twat, you're a snide prick. (tu) Hurry up and punish me mod-boy.

doh

All those stats! We must be unofficially in the top 50 now. :D

I'll provide a case for you, 6-5. :)

Also, I done it on 2 separate occasions in all the games we have played, and I don't see what you are moaning about I got a red card in both occasions?

Is that the only word you know? doh

Also, I done it on 2 separate occasions in all the games we have played, and I don't see what you are moaning about I got a red card in both occasions?

I looked at his posts, he complained about it before. Think he described it as disgraceful tactics.

And no, I just hacked them down to prevent the goal. I did it once that game, I did it once before. There are no rules against it. Hence why I do it. I got a red card, you got your FK opportunity. We went up the other end and won it.

Yeah, you're right. We'd much rather you get a red-card than we get a goal... fuck sake man. doh

I was tracking Bluenose back when you's scored one of the goals... did I hack him down? Nah. We play fair in that sense.

Obviously not as there's about 30 other words in the post you qouted... <cr>

Although by your logic, it'd appear "Twat" is the only one you know.

Obviously not as there's about 30 other words in the post you qouted... <cr>

Although by your logic, it'd appear "Twat" is the only one you know.

Clever doh

yeah, hacking down is the only way we play............... :craphead:

what was the score lads? :rolleyes:

3-0 to you's. We forfeitted after going behind. Not because we went behind though, cos we were arguing instead of playing so there wasn't any real point in continuing.

Look Cappa, you wouldn't have scored all those goals if Edu was playing, and Foggy Van Vossen and Aird would have put a few by you as well. Capiche? :)

:lol:

and if i didn't i'd have hacked them down :craphead:

Also the biggest contradiction in this thread...

"anti football you lot"

RMFC 6-5 CYT

Yeah fairly parked the bus.

You do realise we had 10 men for the majority of the match? The cpu is worse than a man down at the best of times...