Time to bring back the Billy Boys

ElBufalo20

Of course it should be sung, but there is no way that Rangers would 'sanction' it.

I could see it being sung, the t*rriers/media complaining, the SPL fining Rangers or some pish and Rangers meekly accepting it and shifting the 'guilt' onto the fans (see Romania for an example). Quite simply, there is no-one at the club willing to stick thier neck out on this and see it challenged.

Sad but true.

They won't be happy until the entire sport is as fucking sanitised as badminton.

If it was left to me, I'd bring back the songs, the enclosures and the smoking. Going to the football these days is bordering on 'the gay'.

UEFA banned the song

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it should be sung, but there is no way that Rangers would 'sanction' it.

I could see it being sung, the t*rriers/media complaining, the SPL fining Rangers or some pish and Rangers meekly accepting it and shifting the 'guilt' onto the fans (see Romania for an example). Quite simply, there is no-one at the club willing to stick thier neck out on this and see it challenged.

Sad but true.

They won't be happy until the entire sport is as fucking sanitised as badminton.

If it was left to me, I'd bring back the songs, the enclosures and the smoking. Going to the football these days is bordering on 'the gay'.

UEFA banned the song

Oh no they never.......

Oh yes they did.......

Oh no they never........

Oh yes they did........

repeat ad nauseum.

i will sing it tomorrow in the pup on the bus and heading to the ground but not inside the ground i would not give them the chance to cause bother and taint our title

Aye they will take the title of us for singing THE BILLY BOYS feck seck man thats not how it works.

Its fans like you thats ruining TBB dont be scared sing it loud and proud it do no harm and thats a fact.

Sad but true.

UEFA banned the song

And it was not banned, they said it shouldn't be sung but they didn't ban it.

Bring Back The BILLY BOYS !!!

"We're Up To Our Knees In Celtic Scum"

Surrender Or You'll Die

Cos We Are The Bridgeton Derry (Glasgow Rangers) Boys !!!

Hullo Hullo.....

Never heard of it!

Ok was my mistake Brigton haha !!!