Bring Back The Orange Petition

hutchy14

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you post a link of the facebook group on the simply the best facebook group you mite get alot of memebers.

it's no mine,i got it off FF.

cool mate but if someone could post it on the simply the best page then they might join the orange group.

They have over 20k members on the simply the best group.

just posted it there.

also posted it on to my facebook,a few people will join from there aswell. (tu)

If you post a link of the facebook group on the simply the best facebook group you mite get alot of memebers.

it's no mine,i got it off FF.

cool mate but if someone could post it on the simply the best page then they might join the orange group.

They have over 20k members on the simply the best group.

just posted it there.

Hoepfully people will see it and join the group and then sign the petition.

Here are some figures that i found.

The shirt has proved hugely popular with fans and was selling at a ratio of 60% to the blue home strip. The club expects to sell 300,000 this season.

So if the club sold around 300,000 shirts back then call it £30 a pop that works out at..... £900,000 if correct :wink:

And since then you can say that it would be £40 a pop and call it 300,000 again works out at..... £1.2m :wink:

A profit of.... £300,000 :wink:

Second time round i think the club could sell more than 300,000

And the best thing about it you will need to buy the home kit too which will add to it.

and don't forget the away kit that comes out. i am assuming this will be the 3rd kit.???

:lol: right enough

I won't be signing this petition.

The strip was good in terms of a GIRUY factor, but it was a horror of a top.

I also think that anybody who thinks the club is going to bring back a top which will undoubtable cause contreversy among our petty press is very naive.

Good luck though.

Why shouldn't be scared of what everyone else thinks. Its our club, our strip and our money which will be buying them. Its just an excuse for the media to fill the papers and start pathetic arguments. Plus the strip can be easily changed and i think it would look good if umbro done it.

Our club doesn't have the balls to do this anymore, we had the safety net last time of the Dutch connection but now we don't. I would love nothing more to see this strip return but it will never happen, stupid because like the Bumblebee has for Celtic it would sell like hotcakes.

Why an orange shirt? What does this have to do with Rangers?

There is bigger concerns atm.

like it or not an orange shirt would sell like fuck and thus promote the Rangers brand. Dont tell me your going to deny that the Rangers fan base is still mainly Protestant?

I know there are bigger concerns but at least we could make £££ out of it

I can understand the reasoning behind this, but traditionally our colours are Blue, Red and White, now Royal Blue even though our first strips I believe were actually light blue, all this petition is doing is causing controversy for controversy's sake I prefer our strips to focus around our traditional colours as those are the colours we were created and based on.

If you want to cause controversy then design a top that has orange (tangerine) and white hoops based on the period when we wore blue and white hoops. ;)

I can understand the reasoning behind this, but traditionally our colours are Blue, Red and White, now Royal Blue even though our first strips I believe were actually light blue, all this petition is doing is causing controversy for controversy's sake I prefer our strips to focus around our traditional colours as those are the colours we were created and based on.

Partly my thinking aswell.

Our club doesn't have the balls to do this anymore, we had the safety net last time of the Dutch connection but now we don't. I would love nothing more to see this strip return but it will never happen, stupid because like the Bumblebee has for Celtic it would sell like hotcakes.

I and look what good nostalgia did for them.

I remember hearing the Radio advert for their Bumblebee Strip, it came away with this beauty of a comment 'Remember! Last time It stopped Nine in a Row, What will it do this time'

Simple answer 'Fuck All!!!!!'

If you want to cause controversy then design a top that has orange (tangerine) and white hoops based on the period when we wore blue and white hoops. ;)

It's not being done to cause controversy ;)

We've had all sorts of coloured kits for example , purple !?