pubs in leith

stirlingger

any ideas where most bears going to warm up for title celebrations?

Try The Artisan on London Road.

Also The Edinburgh Masonic Club on Leith Walk. A lot of Hibs fans go there as well though.

the artisan? a mate once described that pub as being like the cantina in star wars. good luck.

Also The Edinburgh Masonic Club on Leith Walk. A lot of Hibs fans go there as well though.

the artisan? a mate once described that pub as being like the cantina in star wars. good luck.

It's a "good local" is probably the best way to describe it mate. Been a popular haunt for us for a lot of years.

Way back in the 80s I was taken to a pub in Leith,and the walls were covered in Rangers and Hearts,no idea what it was called or were it was,does anyone recall?

Was it The Coburg Bar down Coburg Street? It had Rangers, Hearts and Loyalist stuff on the walls. Before my time, there was a Rangers bus left from there. That may have been the 70's though.

It's a "good local" is probably the best way to describe it mate. Been a popular haunt for us for a lot of years.

fair enough. actually lived in edinburgh for a few years and would pass it on the way to 5's at meadowbank but never went in. theres not exactly an abundance of boozers round that neck of the woods you'd walk into with colours on i suppose. lets hope nobody wanders into the boundary bar or such like by mistake.