new to this

hey every 1 am new to this love the site and the banter with it hope it continues

thanks lads use lookin forward to the the of in may whats the theme in the toilet going to be ? ;)

Welcome to this great site. Sometimes we even use punctuation. :craphead:

hey every 1 am new to this love the site and the banter with it hope it continues

thanks lads use lookin forward to the the of in may whats the theme in the toilet going to be ? ;)

Maybe he wasn't good at English at school the same as me, i was always more of a Mathematical sort of person.

Welcome lad. (tu)

Give us the sash. :shifty::lol:

Maybe he wasn't good at English at school the same as me, i was always more of a Mathematical sort of person.

Welcome lad. (tu)

so was I ..

52 + 1 = more than the mhanky fuckers :lol:

Welcome lad. (tu)

so was I ..

52 + 1 = more than the mhanky fuckers :lol:

:lol: :lol: exactly

i'm new too :D

seems to have a better atmosphere than FF, which cant be a hard thing, lol

stop hijacking this newbies thread with your own attention seeking , start your own like everyone else :D

lol its fine its all gd banter did any 1 listen to clyde 1 this morning ? said ellis will decide sooner rather than later about bidding for rangers what the fuck is going on with this its draging on to much for my likeing :) ps how the fuck do u do the bougherra wink

:craphead: