Inverness Champions

andymc10

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs long trips to Inverness :anguish:

No its not, just over 10 miles. :sherlock:

It is a long trip to Ibrox every 2nd week though.

They softy southerners havnae got a scooby mate...........a day out to Aberdeen is a big thing to some of them. :lol:

You are a southerner.

Shorter trip. :pipe:

i had no idea where castletown was and had a look and there must be about 5 people living there ffs :lol:

3,109 to be a smart arse :lol: well that was back in 2006

Wrong castletown I think :lol:. More like 750.

ffs long trips to Inverness :anguish:

No its not, just over 10 miles. :sherlock:

It is a long trip to Ibrox every 2nd week though.

They softy southerners havnae got a scooby mate...........a day out to Aberdeen is a big thing to some of them. :lol:

You are a southerner.

Compared to you, everyones a fuckin' southerner. Like I said, put the border at Dalwhinnie.

I was at the caley game when they beat the tims 3-2, there was no singing.

Thats because it was ICT,real Caley fans stopped going in 1994, otherwise there would've been, lets say, a more hostile atmosphere for those mhanky bastards. If I get tickets for The Rangers visits to Dump Park, I will be passing them on to Bears on here as I will NEVER set foot in that bastard ground as long as it stands, or as long as I live, whichever is longest. Fuckin bastards. Dunno if I mentioned it before but I fuckin hate them. Hate is too soft a word actually.

I love how much you hate them WVB, fucking comical :lol:

I'm pleased to report that my hatred and resentment grows with every season those bastards avoid the administrators. (tu)

Also, Charlie Christie & Graeme Bennett are gay, I know as I saw them snorting speed off each others backs.....party......long story. Circa 1992ish. :pipe:

• 2 weeks later...

Check the nick of you dour faced fuckers! Fuck the Dee's.. Fuck the old firm!

And fuck you ya little bastard. Dirty Thistle bastard, get tae fuck. No real Caley fans have anyting to do with your shite wee hybrid club, now fuck off and die of something nasty, and give it to fat Grassa whilst you're at it.

:pipe: Primus Inter Omnes (and dont you forget it) ya fucking scumbag.

Speaking of highland football, anyone else see that Fort William actually won a game last week?

Another last night!

And again at the weekend, thats 5 wins this season, probably more than they have won in the previous decade!