Tal Ben Haim

Boogie will be off so no Muslim -Jewish conflict

tbh there hasn't been anything reported between Tal Ben Haim and Yebda and Belhadj

boogie did say if we were ever to draw a team from isreal he wouldnt play

When did he say that? <cr>

he said it during the recent conflift in gaza.hes still the man but :clap:

can you give us the link please ?, or did he tell you this personally ?

tbh there hasn't been anything reported between Tal Ben Haim and Yebda and Belhadj

What a fucking cunt 'boogie' really is. The sooner this over rated wanker fucks off to be found out in england the better. The prick probably couldn't spell israel but because he is a'muslim' he spouts shit about a conflict he clearly knows nothing about. Interesting he considers himself such a devout muslim. Slightly at odds with his behaviour when he is marching about karbon thinking he is big time.

What a fucking cunt 'boogie' really is. The sooner this over rated wanker fucks off to be found out in england the better. The prick probably couldn't spell israel but because he is a'muslim' he spouts shit about a conflict he clearly knows nothing about. Interesting he considers himself such a devout muslim. Slightly at odds with his behaviour when he is marching about karbon thinking he is big time.

I think its about time you fucked off this site, sick of reading your shite to be honest.

Id put you on ignore but it would still annoy me that everyone else has to put up with your pish

I think its about time you fucked off this site, sick of reading your shite to be honest.

Id put you on ignore but it would still annoy me that everyone else has to put up with your pish

Fair enough you are more than entitled to your opinion. Do you think that 'boogie' should be able to pick and choose whatt teams he plays against? Do you agree with his views on Israel? Do you think he always treats the Rangers fans, players and management with respect?

I can understand where he is coming from, though, which is the sad thing.

Boogie is an excellent player but he doesn't seem to understand that we pay his wages. He does what he wants, when he wants.

And this, is the point. Boogie has disrespected OUR club time and time again with his complete disregard of Walter's 'deadlines'. Now, he wades into international politics?

He's a Football player ffs.... Not a UN Ambassador. Besides, who says the Palestinian position is 100% correct. It's not. There is a place for Israel in this world.

There is a place for everyone. Boogie is a great player for us. That's what needs his focus.