Twat Nevin and Richard Gordon

MisterC

Can anyone explain why Rangers winning the Championship is not given top billing, recorded it so I could have a wee gloat and first thing I have to do is FF through 4 minutes of Scum securing second place.

If that isn't TWO fingers to us then I'm a kafflik

I can't believe he just fabricated the agruement that Lafferty fouled both Hibs defenders in the build up to the goal. Where do you start with that?!

I couldn't believe It when I heard that

Penalty claim was a joke too

They are a disgrace and that gordon is just a snider, the whole theme of the programme was to talk down the Title win, the comment from gordon about a Lafferty shot ''getting funnier every time,'' should ensure his sacking alone. Probably the worst professional performance from studio presenters ever. :sherlock:

They are a disgrace and that gordon is just a snider, the whole theme of the programme was to talk down the Title win, the comment from gordon about a Lafferty shot ''getting funnier every time,'' should ensure his sacking alone. Probably the worst professional performance from studio presenters ever. :sherlock:

Thats exactly what it was blue, talking down the title and any credit we got was said through gritted teeth. What a disgrace-neutral BBC? My arse!

Thats exactly what it was blue, talking down the title and any credit we got was said through gritted teeth. What a disgrace-neutral BBC? My arse!

Bombard these pricks with e-mails:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/6358777.stm#contact

:sherlock:

Spotscene; the worst programme on TV.

This is very true ... so bad they put it on in the middle of the night :lol:

Wee squeeky nevin really does take the biscuit ... when riordan is hardly touched in the box there is apparently enough contact for a penalty but when McCulloch is pushed in the back then it's a mans game and no foul :rolleyes:

Nevin is a wee poofter

Back in the 80s I was introduced to his sister at the dancing by a mutual friend and honestly it could have been him in a wig and a dress ... talk about 2 peas in a pod :anguish:

Did you shag her?

And n*vin is always fuckin wavin' that pen around - for....what exactly?

Most of the time he's no got any fuckin paper in front of him - he is a rodent faced prick and i hope someone rams his pen firmly up his ass and it bursts!! (the pen...no his arse - well.....saying that....) :D