Twat Nevin and Richard Gordon

MisterC

What a pair of cunts, anyome see them there on Sportscene? Their tone was so downbeat when talking about us winning, you could her the resentment in their voices and although Nevin said we deserved the title, it was said through gritted teeth. Also when talking about chalked off goals ie from Nish, he said 'I wonder if it had been at the other end, would the goal have stood?' Showing signs of selective memory when we had decisions go against us in that match, which funnily enough werent shown on the highlights package. Well they are hurting and you could tell, lets hope their misery continues for some time yet!

Yeah heard it and I thought twat lol, Gordon looked like he was at a wake he was that miserable. To be fair to Nevin he did say he wouldnt have gace the tims the penelty so there was some parity tonight ;)

Republic of scotland.

turned it over straight after they were laughing at lafferty.

very sad depressing programme. and how come everytime the games are on you never here the fans singing.

the commentator is enough to send you to sleep.

i never usually watch this but decided to because we won the league.

anguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gifanguish.gif

Yeah heard it and I thought twat lol, Gordon looked like he was at a wake he was that miserable. To be fair to Nevin he did say he wouldnt have gace the tims the penelty so there was some parity tonight ;)

To be fair to Nevin nothing. He is a rat face wee prick who hates us and so what if he said theirs shouldnt have been given, he's still a prick. I'm glad he is hurting because that means we are on top and we are the champions.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

He's always happy when ranger's get the result :sherlock:

How can you type the name of our club wrong?

He's always happy when ranger's get the result :sherlock:

How can you type the name of our club wrong?

I don't have a clue doh, I blame it on lack of sleep (and sex)

:lol:

To be fair to Nevin nothing. He is a rat face wee prick who hates us and so what if he said theirs shouldnt have been given, he's still a prick. I'm glad he is hurting because that means we are on top and we are the champions.

I was being sarcastic :)

Sarcasm is sexy :drool:

I know, I just wanted an excuse to rant on about him and say yet again what an odious, repugnant, rat faced twat he is.

I can't believe he just fabricated the agruement that Lafferty fouled both Hibs defenders in the build up to the goal. Where do you start with that?!

did he really say that? If he did, it just shows their bitterness. Lafferty, although I don't rate him, won that ball cleanly and produced a sublime finish. Never a mention in the commentry of a foul and we both know how Cocker and the ex celt feel about us.