Gary Neville is a rat faced.............

MisterC

Very few bears are not dissappointed in what happened but, additionally, most of us were there and the people of Manchester and roughly 198500 bears were well behaved.

A wee bit of a measured tone when speaking of the events in Manchester needs to be employed as we have enough knockers outwith our support without our own fans going at it as well mate. We ain't a perfect support but much more positive aspects than negative and if the mheida ain't gonna talk abt it then we need to!!

Immediately branding you a tim was a bit strong (very follow follow-ish that sort of shite) but your comments were a bit unbalanced and did give that 'fishing' impression

Oh and Gary Neville is a wee cunt. A wee stroy about him though. A friend of mine went to do a landscaping job for him prior to a party he was holding. He came into the store wi his da and arranged them to put up a marquee and bbq area. They turned up a few days later, the maid let them in and there was a note on the table from Neville telling them that when they were done there was a wee bonus for them. They rattled the job, got an envelope wi a couple a ton each and a fridge full of beer and goodies. He basically gave them the run of his wee golf course and got them full of beer for the day. Not in character with the wee shite we see on telly.

Still a cunt though ! :craphead:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very few bears are not dissappointed in what happened but, additionally, most of us were there and the people of Manchester and roughly 198500 bears were well behaved.

A wee bit of a measured tone when speaking of the events in Manchester needs to be employed as we have enough knockers outwith our support without our own fans going at it as well mate. We ain't a perfect support but much more positive aspects than negative and if the mheida ain't gonna talk abt it then we need to!!

Immediately branding you a tim was a bit strong (very follow follow-ish that sort of shite) but your comments were a bit unbalanced and did give that 'fishing' impression

Oh and Gary Neville is a wee cunt. A wee stroy about him though. A friend of mine went to do a landscaping job for him prior to a party he was holding. He came into the store wi his da and arranged them to put up a marquee and bbq area. They turned up a few days later, the maid let them in and there was a note on the table from Neville telling them that when they were done there was a wee bonus for them. They rattled the job, got an envelope wi a couple a ton each and a fridge full of beer and goodies. He basically gave them the run of his wee golf course and got them full of beer for the day. Not in character with the wee shite we see on telly.

Still a cunt though ! :craphead:

Similar story. Some of my mates worked on his house and said he was the perfect gentleman. Down to earth and talked to the lads about anything and everything just like he was one of their mates.

They are all Bolton fans and hate ManUre with a passion, but had to admit he's a decent guy.

No idea why he's such a cocksocket on the pitch though :lol:

I'll tell you what, the events that happened that night were certainly not caused by a minority. Can you really blame the Manchester police/council? Our reputation came from our own behaviour throughout some of our less desirable away support, I believe the stewards at the osasuna and unirea game were at fault, but we can't blame them for chucking beer bottles at screens and chasing down lone police officers. Is it any wonder really why we are not welcome down there ? Or a number of venues in England now ? And I can guarantee you I am not a tim. Season ticket holder. I say we need to get our act together. And if I get banned for simply voicing my opinion then so be it. But deep down I think this seasons european campaign needs to come with radical change to our away support. I believe we should be able to sing to the skies any songs we want, but without the hooliganism that seems to come with it.

The folk flinging beer bottles were German fans,i had beer down my shirt courtesy of them and had to be dragged away from them.

Were you at Piccadilly?

So once the first bottle was thrown you ran up to check what nationality they were ?

They were shouting because the screen wasn't turned on and i happened to study German at school.

Stupid question.

I'll tell you what, the events that happened that night were certainly not caused by a minority. Can you really blame the Manchester police/council? Our reputation came from our own behaviour throughout some of our less desirable away support, I believe the stewards at the osasuna and unirea game were at fault, but we can't blame them for chucking beer bottles at screens and chasing down lone police officers. Is it any wonder really why we are not welcome down there ? Or a number of venues in England now ? And I can guarantee you I am not a tim. Season ticket holder. I say we need to get our act together. And if I get banned for simply voicing my opinion then so be it. But deep down I think this seasons european campaign needs to come with radical change to our away support. I believe we should be able to sing to the skies any songs we want, but without the hooliganism that seems to come with it.

The folk flinging beer bottles were German fans,i had beer down my shirt courtesy of them and had to be dragged away from them.

Were you at Piccadilly?

So once the first bottle was thrown you ran up to check what nationality they were ?

They were shouting because the screen wasn't turned on and i happened to study German at school.

Stupid question.

So it was just German's shouting at the screen's and throwing bottles ?, the rangers fans that were pished there are not to blame what so ever, nah it was foreigners, police and supporters from other teams according to some on here :lol:, wise up fs, Germans :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you at Piccadilly?

Stupid question.

So it was just German's shouting at the screen's and throwing bottles ?, the rangers fans that were pished there are not to blame what so ever, nah it was foreigners, police and supporters from other teams according to some on here :lol:, wise up fs, Germans :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was talking about the bottle throwing,wise up? were you there smart arse ?

you realy do reek of pish ya rhattler 10310.gif

Am the only one thats man enough to say am ashamed of what happened down there. And it's funny that anyone else that voices there opinion in opposition to every other cunts views gets branded a tim. I'm a season ticket holder. Sit in the club deck, row W.

No your not. Plenty on here have criticused the thugs and hangers on who ruined for us good bears. How nice, you sit on the club deck. boogie.png

i maybe a shouldn't have been at liberty to express that information, I could be tempted to shy away from the next home game now

Handwringers lke you should stay away. Bet your the type to sit on your hands and say fuck or sing fuck all during the game and tut at those who do sing and try to creat some atmosphere

I like the way people like you tell people what they think despite what they say

Were you at Piccadilly?

Stupid question.

I was talking about the bottle throwing,wise up? were you there smart arse ?

I sure was, But you said "The folk flinging beer bottles were German fans" and then you said you knew this because "They were shouting because the screen wasn't turned on and i happened to study German at school". So you see a few Germans shouting it front of you and automatically assume they threw the bottles <cr>, you're talking such shit :lol: :lol:

:lol: Aye determined to blame the Rangers fans for all of it aren't you :rolleyes:.

Those who were there know exactly what went on,

You clearly weren't there if you believe there wasn't an outside influence of trouble makers apart from a scummy element of our own fans.

googles your friend there's been plenty articles to back up my claim so wipe your mouth.

Why were Germans there though? <cr>

not saying i don't believe you :lol:

just doesnt make sense lol..

I take it you weren't there either then?There were loads of folk there just for a piss up and to watch the final.I've done the same for the two European finals in Glasgow.

They might stay there i don't know,they were sound before it all kicked off as we had spoke to them about Klos and Albertz.

I take it you weren't there either then?There were loads of folk there just for a piss up and to watch the final.I've done the same for the two European finals in Glasgow.

They might stay there i don't know,they were sound before it all kicked off as we had spoke to them about Klos and Albertz.

Sound :lol:

Nah i was in reliable albert square :P

Sound :lol:

Nah i was in reliable albert square :P

Lucky you,we made it to the screen on the wall near the big wheel not long before the first half finished drenched in beer :lol:

:lol: Aye determined to blame the Rangers fans for all of it aren't you :rolleyes:.

You clearly weren't there if you believe there wasn't an outside influence of trouble makers apart from a scummy element of our own fans.

googles your friend there's been plenty articles to back up my claim so wipe your mouth.

I'm right when I say it was Rangers fans, I'm not saying there weren't other's there, but it was mostly Rangers fans, be man enough to admit it fs :lol:, why bother trying to cover it up when everybody knows what happened, and yes I was there and I was at the game. Lets have it your way though, Rangers fans are always innocent, never our fault for anything we do, it was all Germans because you study German at school :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably Bayern Munich fans expecting to be in the final and had already booked their flights.

Manchesters fault for not taking into account the amount of support we carry,facilities everywhere were poor at the very least,piccadilly was heaving early doors and the zenit fans were acting like arseholes from the word go that suited some of our support .agree about neville though.

Manchesters fault for not taking into account the amount of support we carry,facilities everywhere were poor at the very least,piccadilly was heaving early doors and the zenit fans were acting like arseholes from the word go that suited some of our support .agree about neville though.

So it was Manchester's fault we rioted <cr>?

I'm right when I say it was Rangers fans, I'm not saying there weren't other's there, but it was mostly Rangers fans, be man enough to admit it fs :lol:, why bother trying to cover it up when everybody knows what happened, and yes I was there and I was at the game. Lets have it your way though,Rangers fans are always innocent, never our fault for anything we do, it was all Germans because you study German at school :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: i never said it was all Germans,i said they flung bottles where i was and that kicked it off around me,you would know better than me though if you were in the stadium and not the fanzone :rolleyes:.

That's right and you started the thread about it only being a matter of time before Celt*c fans are offended about the 'We were not abused' song :lol:.

You like picking holes and attacking your own support don't you?

Unfortunately there were 'fans' of Rangers involved in the mayhem that occured. I wonder how many of them actualy go to a lot of games, personally I think some were just neds wanting an excuse to get away for a party and a piss up and the chance to act like drunken arseholes. Yes there were also some from firms down south who were involved but I wouldnt want to hazrad a guess at percentages. A mate of my flatmate was on the first train up in the morning and he was saying how there were these wee neds bragging about what they had been doing during the rioting.

What is also the case is the city authorities failed to arganise the occasion properly and decisions they made contributed to events that night. GMP even admitted recently that they told them to switch off the screens which they denied the day after the game. Even still on R5 after the game when we got back to hotel they were saying it was switched off on health and safety advice.

99% of fans were no trouble at all however when you have as many people as there was that day, even a tiny percentage is a significant number.

I'm right when I say it was Rangers fans, I'm not saying there weren't other's there, but it was mostly Rangers fans, be man enough to admit it fs :lol:, why bother trying to cover it up when everybody knows what happened, and yes I was there and I was at the game. Lets have it your way though,Rangers fans are always innocent, never our fault for anything we do, it was all Germans because you study German at school :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: i never said it was all Germans,i said they flung bottles where i was and that kicked it off around me,you would know better than me though if you were in the stadium and not the fanzone :rolleyes:.

That's right and you started the thread about it only being a matter of time before Celt*c fans are offended about the 'We were not abused' song :lol:.

You said it was german fans throwing bottles and that you knew this because you heard them shoutin doh , I suggested something about a certain song, how is that attacking my support :lol: ?

You said it was german fans throwing bottles and that you knew this because you heard them shoutin doh , I suggested something about a certain song, how is that attacking my support :lol: ?

You really are thick,

1.I spoke to them before the match.

2. They were about 20 metres behind us and when the announcement came up that we had to move on as the screens were not being repaired they started shouting in their native language and throwing bottles.

3.The bottles contents spilled and struck people in the fan zone.

4.Folk who were hit by bottles started throwing them back rightly or wrongly.

I've never said our fans were innocent but your inability to read properly has installed this in your head.

You do seem very determined to put the boot in.

So it was Manchester's fault we rioted <cr>?

screens,facilities drive anybody up the wa but as usual scummy element went to far any excuse.i left piccadilly early to go to the game as you could feel something was gonna happen.