Away Support . . .

Nemesis

sitting in the west stand ,the banter with the players was terrific. "If ye canny do the robot you're a tim!" Big Lafferty pissing himself :D

p1160640.jpg

singing GSTQ to this guy :lol:

Got that shitty "Beautiful day" song stuck in my head all day ffs doh:lol:

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sitting in the west stand ,the banter with the players was terrific. "If ye canny do the robot you're a tim!" Big Lafferty pissing himself :D

p1160640.jpg

Got that shitty "Beautiful day" song stuck in my head all day ffs doh:lol:

Absolute nightmare, just going to make it worse :wink:

did any cunt seen us up the back row off the shed singing tops off for the champions, only got a few more to join in haha, were getting the whole rangers end on tuesday tae get it gawn

Seen you do it from the Fair Play Upper so i joined in. :D

Tops off for the Champions!!

did any cunt seen us up the back row off the shed singing tops off for the champions, only got a few more to join in haha, were getting the whole rangers end on tuesday tae get it gawn

I was just infront of you . Was in row P seat 85 . Took mine off aswell :D

got to say though for me the best song was when i was young, normally it just dies away after the first chorus, but we kept it going. Whole place was going nuts. Brilliant stuff.

We were fantastic again yesterday :praise: Wish all away games were 3 o'clock on a Saturday :)

There was one sour not but an old bast**d next to us was moaning because we wouldn't stop singing, he kept telling us to sit down and shut up doh. Its fans like him that theres no atmosphere at Ibrox anymore

Superb atmosphere yesterday, I'm feeling the effects of a cold but it was totally forgot about in the game.

Loved, I bought a flute for 50p :21:

We've not sang that one for a few seasons, the Dundee Hibs fans didn't like it much :D

:clap: I was in the lower section of the fair play stand and both the Ulster boys were having a laff at that :lol: Probably one of the best trips to Utd since last May, away support was awesome as always.

p1160640.jpg

:uk: pissed myself at that one, timing was perfect