Todays Goals

I think we'll miss boydy so much next season.

I think what we'll miss most is his rank rotten attitude at the best of times, Boyd will miss rangers more than rangers will miss boyd

Lol at the comment above! Rank rotten attitude? He's ragin when he doesn't play and loves it when he does...what wrong with that?

Its his own fault when he gets dropped, he should be wantin to improve himself so he doesn't get dropped and not take the huff, one goal yesterday doesn't change the fact he's been a miserable bastard for the last few months.

Lol at the comment above! Rank rotten attitude? He's ragin when he doesn't play and loves it when he does...what wrong with that?

I actually think you are Kris!!

:lol:

I keep watching the goals, they were both fantastic, boyds a tremendous finish after great play from fleck and Novos was a great individual goal after great play in the middle set him up

The highlights are on the BBC now

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8657304.stm

WTF happened to the establishment refs when Boyd was wrestled to the ground in the box?

The ref has a clear view of it as well.

Watchin they highlights there and Fleck, Novo and Boyd looked really good together up the front, even Naismith looked like he was having a good game.

The highlights are on the BBC now

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8657304.stm

WTF happened to the establishment refs when Boyd was wrestled to the ground in the box?

The ref has a clear view of it as well.

Watchin they highlights there and Fleck, Novo and Boyd looked really good together up the front, even Naismith looked like he was having a good game.

The counter attack in the second half was brilliant, Boyd was unlucky, and his "offside" goal was a terrific finish