What League/s Are You Interested In Right Now

I am really enjoying the Serie A right now and Sampdoria are a pretty good side there is loads happening with Sampdoria and Palermo fighting for 4th and Inter and Roma fighting for the title Roma 1-2 Sampdoria last week was a great game and so was there other 2-1 win scoring in the last minute vs AC Milan and they say Italian football is boring. It may be defensive but defensive doesn't mean boring

It's the last two games of the Serie c1/b season this weekend and next. Last weekend I was in Italy to see Verona win 1-0 against Taranto thus keeping them on top of the league on goal difference with 2 games to play. The are joint top with Portograuro. Today Verona are playing away at Rimini and next week they are playing Portograuro in which is basically a title decider for promotion to Serie B.

Last week there was about 15,000 at the game in Verona, fantastic singing, atmosphere, flares, fighting on the pitch between the teams. Passion in football is just that no matter what level you are playing at. So for me I have an avid interest in what goes on in this league over the next 7 days.

http://eurorivals.net/live-streams/verona-v-rimini_20091206.html

A wee link to today's game in Rimini, although I have no idea if it will work or not.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

EPL - The battle for the title, and for 4th place.

La liga - So close between Barcelona and Madrid

I mainly just watch Rangers games and the EPL. I've watched a few La Liga games this season, bit more than I normally watch, the quality on show is unreal! Although the Ref's are annoying, they give FK's for absolutely anything

Championship - The battle for the playoffs has been great and the Playoffs should be great to watch, with a keen eye on Blackpool (Adam) and Cardiff (Burke). Heard of lot of pundits say that Adam is the best player in the league.

League One - Got a keen eye on Leeds and Huddersfield's bid for promotion because that is where I was brought up and there is a big rivalry there.

La Liga - The title race is exciting, kinda what Real to win it now.

Not really bothered about EPL title race TBH but I think the race for fourth has been great, and Tottenham and Man City have been good to watch lately.