Galatasaray Thread

There fans have still killed 2 innocent leeds fans so IMO we should not tolerate them or their fans even if it was a tiny minority.

Anyone who goes there to see their team in europe would rather they were playing somone else because of the hostility.

Hi.

Those murderers will be in jail for the rest of their lives. And please, i don't know how old you are, but i expect you to conceive that a community can't be responsible for actions of individuals who are out of reach. That event has nothing to do with Galatasaray as a club. It was even 5 miles away from the Gala area of the city. And just so you know, that little amount of Leeds fans were massively drunk the whole night and it's a fact that they asked for trouble. Ofcourse, you can't murder everyone who asks for trouble, but they sort of had it coming, there was a fight and it was just out of control. I'm really sorry that those murderers symbolize Galatasaray in your mind. But, the fact is ; they have nothing to do with us and anything related to Galatasaray. Hundreds of European clubs and their fans visit this club, and this kind of shit never happens. Simply, Galatasaray fans are not murderers, they are considerate enough to wave Leeds flags around the stadium after Kewell's arrival. They are just passionate fans who are not hostile to anyone except the fenerbahce society. I hope i made myself clear.

PS: I wanna leave this here as i don't wanna ruin this thread. I'm new in this forum, i love Rangers with all my heart, and i don't want this kind of shit with fellow fans. Thanks for the understanding.

UltrAslan are one of my favourite Ultra groups, absolutely phenomenal support. (tu)

Unfortunately you won't find much support for Galatasaray in Britain due to what happened to the Leeds fans.

They are a great group but again alot of fannies in it. One of them threw bottles at danny dyer when he tryed to interview them.

I fookin hate the club, scum fuckers,

Yes not every galatasaray fan is a murderer true, but the way the club conducted themselves after what happeneed was sickening,

They refused to take part in wearing any black armbands, the players refused ot take place in a proper minutes silence,

None of the fans showed any remorse and gloated and sung about it in copenhagen in the final against arsenal.

If that had been us or any english club it would of been a blanket british ban for 5 years,

As for the sentances what a fookin joke, 15 years redused to 5, and that was the maximum given out,

This is why the fucking country of turkey should not be allowed anywhere near the EU, They have a major problem with people still with alot living in arabic dark ages.

They were hailed as patriotic by a large amount of their community ffs, subhuman scum,

UltrAslan are one of my favourite Ultra groups, absolutely phenomenal support. (tu)

Unfortunately you won't find much support for Galatasaray in Britain due to what happened to the Leeds fans.

They are a great group but again alot of fannies in it. One of them threw bottles at danny dyer when he tryed to interview them.

If Danny Dyer tried to interview me i'd do more than throw a bottle at him. Cunt.

Fucking hate galatasaray.

Dirty bastards who kill fans. No excuses.

I hate a fenerbache top but I hope to never go back to turkey.

Well it sounds horrible to say, since two people were killed, but the Leeds fans were hardly angels that night. They were burning turkish money infront of the Turkish people. You know? Nothing excuses them being killed, but they aren't blameless.

P.S. I know you'll think Im talking shit but my Stepdad was living in Istanbul at the time, and that's what he was told.

I fookin hate the club, scum fuckers,

Yes not every galatasaray fan is a murderer true, but the way the club conducted themselves after what happeneed was sickening,

They refused to take part in wearing any black armbands, the players refused ot take place in a proper minutes silence,

None of the fans showed any remorse and gloated and sung about it in copenhagen in the final against arsenal.

If that had been us or any english club it would of been a blanket british ban for 5 years,

As for the sentances what a fookin joke, 15 years redused to 5, and that was the maximum given out,

This is why the fucking country of turkey should not be allowed anywhere near the EU, They have a major problem with people still with alot living in arabic dark ages.

They were hailed as patriotic by a large amount of their community ffs, subhuman scum,

Where u get all that ? Danny Dyer ? yeah, that's what i thought. ;)

you saying none of that happened, ????

First of, Danny Dyer is a lying cunt. %99.9 of his so called documentary is staged. Fucking cunt makes Gala fans look like wild animals. Non of the shit in that video is true, you can trust me on this.

The reason "teams didn't take place in a proper silence" is because UEFA didn't allow it at the time. The event was kept out of football because it actally has nothing to do with Galatasaray.

Gala fans are never hostile to any British clubs, in fact i remember me havin a few drinks with the Scottish back in 2001 just before our CL game. It was the same way when i was in Glasgow aswell.

The atmosphere in the stadium may look intense and hostile, but it's always like that against any club, it's not an intentional thing. The only hostility OUTSIDE the stadium is against fenerbahce and it's just the way it is.

One of those murderers, still in jail and he's not going anywhere anytime soon. And obviously noone thinks he's patriotic at all. And he's not a Gala fan(!), he's just some killer.

Again, the ultrAslan are a respected society and it has branches all over the world. Most of them are well educated, considerate people. Their only fight is against the Turkish press which is sort of owned by fenerbahce and fenerbahce themselves. They are NOT killers. They are not even fighters ffs.

Now let's drop it man, i'm sick of this shit. :(

What's the atmosphere like at home games against the lower teams?

The games against Besiktas are usually tense cause they're one of the city rivals, other than that it's not that crazy. Again, we usually fire the torches when we score.

Do other Gala fans prefer us ? Or is it just your preference?

Yeah, most Gala fans prefer Rangers. Somehow celtic are recognized as fener of Scotland, funnily the fener fans prefer to go with celtic. The Old Firm is massively famous. Everyone is also aware that the media is against our clubs, it's just one thing we have in common i reckon. Also, Souness is a Gala legend, one of the biggest in the club's history, hence all the Gala fans are seriously supportive towards Rangers. As for me, Rangers have always been my second club. I have been in Ibrox 3 times. People say "you can't support 2 clubs", i don't see why. I do...

you saying none of that happened, ????

First of, Danny Dyer is a lying cunt. %99.9 of his so called documentary is staged. Fucking cunt makes Gala fans look like wild animals. Non of the shit in that video is true, you can trust me on this.

The reason "teams didn't take place in a proper silence" is because UEFA didn't allow it at the time. The event was kept out of football because it actally has nothing to do with Galatasaray.

Gala fans are never hostile to any British clubs, in fact i remember me havin a few drinks with the Scottish back in 2001 just before our CL game. It was the same way when i was in Glasgow aswell.

The atmosphere in the stadium may look intense and hostile, but it's always like that against any club, it's not an intentional thing. The only hostility OUTSIDE the stadium is against fenerbahce and it's just the way it is.

One of those murderers, still in jail and he's not going anywhere anytime soon. And obviously noone thinks he's patriotic at all. And he's not a Gala fan(!), he's just some killer.

Again, the ultrAslan are a respected society and it has branches all over the world. Most of them are well educated, considerate people. Their only fight is against the Turkish press which is sort of owned by fenerbahce and fenerbahce themselves. They are NOT killers. They are not even fighters ffs.

Now let's drop it man, i'm sick of this shit. :(