Galatasaray Thread

Hope you don't mind me opening a thread for my club. :21: I'll keep this updated and i hope it becomes regularly active just like my Rangers thread in one of the biggest Gala forums. (filthy bridge builder i am no ? doh )

14qwxi.png

edkw7.gif

gsaug9bq7.gif

My Fellow Bears, Welcome to the Lions' Den, please make yourselves at home.

1495f89.jpg

So, final two weeks ahead and a shitty season behind us. Finishing 3rd, no Champions League, lost to fenerbahçe 2 times (both home and away), <-- that should pretty much explain the situation. When Rijkaard took over, we thought we'd win everything, apparently what matters is the predominance of the quality players in your squad. Would be fair to say we lack that. Especially Lincoln's departure has turned out a massive disaster for us.

The Süper Lig table looks something like this before the final 2 fixtures :

Teams - Pts

1. fenerbahce - 70

2. Bursaspor - 69

3. Galatasaray - 64

4. Besiktas - 61

5. Trabzonspor - 53

(Yeah, the shitty Europa league for us again, at least i'll get to watch Rangers in Champions League, that's something to look forward to...)

What else ..?

Well, news flash : We're moving. Our legendary stadium... ;

1116yaa.jpg

1qhe9x.jpg

...will be demolished at the end of the season.

Our new home which is called "Aslantepe",("The Lion Hill") looks something like this ;

aslantepe2ld7.jpg

xg08s4.jpg

all seater, the current capacity is around 55.000.

Well, pretty much these right now...

Peace ! :21:

Do you like Harry Kewell?

Love him mate, but he's fucking injured all the time. He's the best when he's on the pitch, but he hasn't played a game in the second period of the season. I don't know really, he might leave this summer, i'd still be gutted though, he's a legend.

Arda Turan to Liverpool... ??

or Tottenham as they've made the only official bid last week, around £13m. oh that little chump, he's a Liverpool fan but i know he'll do anything to play in the EPL. I hope he signs for one of them though, he doesn't wanna play for us and we need the money.

Arda Turan to Liverpool... ??

or Tottenham as they've made the only official bid last week, around £13m. oh that little chump, he's a Liverpool fan but i know he'll do anything to play in the EPL. I hope he signs for one of them though, he doesn't wanna play for us and we need the money.

I'd hate to see him at Liverpool or Spurs. I think he'll end up at Anfield tho.

Got a mate who claims to have been a season ticket holder at Galatasaray as a kid in the 90s when he lived in Turkey. Says he used to see Hagi play. Says he was at Fenerbahce when Souness planted the Gala flag on the centre spot. I don't know if he's fabricating a wee bit but I'm still fucking jealous. Hagi :praise:

Fucking hate galatasaray.

Dirty bastards who kill fans. No excuses.

I hate a fenerbache top but I hope to never go back to turkey.

You do realise this is the kind of blanket generalisation that we fucking hate when Celtic and the media use it against us? No team has 50,000 murderers in its stadium at a game.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Idiot

You do realise this is the kind of blanket generalisation that we fucking hate when Celtic and the media use it against us? No team has 50,000 murderers in its stadium at a game.

We also use this against Celtic whilst calling them paedophiles, slightly hypocritical, if I do say so :pipe:

Well said.

We also use this against Celtic whilst calling them paedophiles, slightly hypocritical, if I do say so :pipe:

Well yes, and it's a hypocrisy I choose not to involve myself in. I hate Celtic because they're wankers and twats, not because I think they're all paedophiles.

Well yes, and it's a hypocrisy I choose not to involve myself in. I hate Celtic because they're wankers and twats, not because I think they're all paedophiles.

There fans have still killed 2 innocent leeds fans so IMO we should not tolerate them or their fans even if it was a tiny minority.

Anyone who goes there to see their team in europe would rather they were playing somone else because of the hostility.