Jamie Ness

Bobby83

Will we see him? If not against Celtic then Well.

Really frustrated as Smith said back in December he was next to come through. Hes more than capable physically. Smith needs to think for the future. League wrapped up and we're still starting Novo who will more than likely be away in the summer when we could be blooding a player that will have use next season.

I couldn't see it against the scum (barring a possible 15-20 mins at the end) but I would expect to see him against Motherwell. I get the impression though that the whole first team squad really want to go and play, not so much for personal gain, but to finish the season they have worked so hard towards on a high. I don't think any first team regular would be too chuffed seeing their place taken now by a youngster, which isn't a bad thing.

loooked a very bad tackle he picked up in the yotuh cup game, as did wyldes but he tryed to run it off and ended up comming off. Wylde im sure hobbled off and didnt look to comfortable with it.

loooked a very bad tackle he picked up in the yotuh cup game, as did wyldes but he tryed to run it off and ended up comming off. Wylde im sure hobbled off and didnt look to comfortable with it.

Actually, neither played against Falkirk. Would assume both's seasons are finished then. Shame. Ness has had a bad time injuries.

Anyone know how bad the injury is? Hes been injured probably about 9 months out of the last 2 seassons. Not a good indicator. Injuries might stop him making it. Hes nearly 19 and lost crucial development time.

That's the thing i hate about the way most of the managers we have had run things. They come out and say that we have these great prospects and the rest of it but we never get to fucking see them. Take the game on saturday, we could have easily have brought on Bendiksen who is sounding like one of the better younger players. I doubt they will come on against the scum and it will probably be the usuall starting 11 against motherwell.