"McGeady is a cheating b*****d!"

Why the fuck should be apologise? its his own Personal website, he can write whatever the fuck he wants, even if he was a former ref.

Have to agree with this. Surely this is against freedom of speech? I say he puts the comments back up. :lol:

Why the fuck should be apologise? its his own Personal website, he can write whatever the fuck he wants, even if he was a former ref.

You should know by now that septic are the sacred cow of Scottish football and we just can't have people wandering around telling the truth about them like this :rolleyes:

FORMER top referee Jeff Winter was forced into an embarrassing climbdown last night after branding Aiden McGeady "a cheating b*****d".

Self-confessed Rangers fan Winter was among Gers followers at the Old Firm game at Parkhead on Tuesday night.

The ex-Premier League whistler launched the attack on Celtic winger McGeady on his personal website.

But Winter withdrew the offensive remarks last night.

Winter had blogged: "Lee McCulloch was unwise to launch himself into a challenge having already been booked.

"But the cheating b*****d McGeady did not help matters by deliberately going to ground without any contact having been made. I hope he is proud of himself."

Gers star McCulloch was dismissed by ref Calum Murray near the end of Celts' 2-1 win.

Winter said last night: "The article was written for Rangers fans. If it caused offence to anyone else, I'm sorry."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2964816/McGeady-is-a-cheating-bd.html#ixzz0nHqST9fO

:lol::praise:

The fucking media in this country are a national disgrace. Exactly what part of Winter's quote is an "embarrassing climbdown"? Why people buy this shite I'll never know.