Overseas bears

MisterC

Who does the commentary for UEFA games and is it Setanta that you get it through at the rsc's?

Usually Setanta -- but now and then BBC Scotland (Yesterday was Setanta.) We have Setanta premium at our RSC organized via NARSA etc. etc.

Yeah it sucks at half time when all you have is the setanta logo and no analysis unless they are beaming a sky game across. Amateurs. You'd think they'd have someone in a studio doing some kind of half time chat but no they don't. How busy were the RSC's, my old one in Calgary would have been mobbed no doubt

Hello Wicker man, Hammy sends his regards.

I have to agree the coverage was not good. As for how many, it wasn't too busy IMO, but they were showing it again at 5pm, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a lot more at that one.

I have to agree the coverage was not good. As for how many, it wasn't too busy IMO, but they were showing it again at 5pm, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a lot more at that one.

Same as usual.

Cheers Calgereh! I have to admit missing the midweek games down at the Drum, wearing a drum and monkey t-shirt the now at work!

Who does the commentary for UEFA games and is it Setanta that you get it through at the rsc's?

[/quote

Ive heard Archie Whoooooosshhh a few times on ART

Fox sports its those wenkers fae Setanta

Feck how can anybody listen tae that ersehole Scott Booth (beer)