Mark McGhee in foul-mouthed rant at reporter

ANGRY Aberdeen boss Mark McGhee has been forced to apologise for a foul- mouthed rant at a reporter.

The red-faced footie manager turned the air blue following a post-match radio interview.

But he committed the classic Gordon Brown blunder of letting rip AFTER he walked away from being quizzed about the 3-1 defeat but BEFORE his microphone was turned off. Now he's had to say sorry to journalist Euan McIlwraith.

The under-fire Dons boss, 52, blew a fuse after a season of misery as McIlwraith probed him about being hammered by Hamilton Accies two weeks ago.

In the heated exchange, the BBC man kept demanding to know if players were committed - until McGhee, above, stormed away.

Then he blurted out: "Ask me that again and I'll kick your **** in!"

A Beeb insider said: "It was pretty crass Anglo- Saxon language. The reporter was shocked. There was no reason for Mark to lose his rag like that."

He added: "The comment was recorded but not broadcast.

A Dons source said: "Mark's had a tough time. So to be quizzed about his failures got him rattled.

"The mic was still on when he made the threat. He shouldn't have used that language. But, to be fair, Euan's questioning WAS quite aggressive."

A BBC spokesman confirmed that the Dons boss regretted his outburst.

He said: "Inappropriate language was used by the Aberdeen manager.

"He later called Euan to apologise and the apology was accepted."

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_news/814910/Dons-boss-blasts-Ask-me-that-again-and-Ill-kick-your-in.html

Fat bastard.