Martin Bain

When Murray was chairman,Baldy Bain just passed on the thoughts of Chairman Mint as he was told to do by the owner....Ye want tae keep yer job,Martin?..Here's todays script.(tu)

The job of a CEO is to carry out the wishes of the Board.

If Bain is still taking £500,000 a year it should be frowned upon.

Wot does AJ do should be the question? :beer1:

AJ's job is to find us a buyer, and while some aren't happy that he and the media are whoring us out every day, he is doing his job.

Martin Bain has done alot for the club. He does a lot of hard work behind closed doors which many people dont know about. And is 1 of the only people at Rangers who actually tells the fans what is happening. Think its a joke how people can have a pop at him after all he has done. It's not his fault the club are in the mess they are.

We'd be in a better state if he knew how to negotiate a decent price when selling players.

That said he's done well since the chairman left, especially his response to the scum a few weeks ago. Can't remember the exact issue but they were greeting about something in a way that was sleezy, snide and completely lacking class as usual and he slammed them with an intelligent and dignified response showing them up for the subhuman filth they are. That impressed me greatly, all is forgiven. :wink:

I'm sure Bain took a voluntary pay cut and even if he didn't I don't see what the big deal is?

TBH i've never understood all the criticism RE Bains salary. If the 500k figure is true then it works out that Bain takes home about 9.5k a week and he is in charge of the day to day running of the entire club.

On the other hand, nobody bats an eyelid that some players who play 180 minutes of football a week & do a few hours training take home almost double that amount.

I'm sure Bain took a voluntary pay cut and even if he didn't I don't see what the big deal is?

TBH i've never understood all the criticism RE Bains salary. If the 500k figure is true then it works out that Bain takes home about 9.5k a week and he is in charge of the day to day running of the entire club.

On the other hand, nobody bats an eyelid that some players who play 180 minutes of football a week & do a few hours training take home almost double that amount.

Some dont even do that mate :(