Qatar 2022 WC bid.

They aint pissing about are they?

Clicky.

And with the silly amounts of money they have, they could easily oull it off. The 50 degrees heat could be a problem though... I´m sure they could just buy a few million cooling systems though...

Yeah I read a while back they were going to install some revolutionary new AC systems in the stadium to combat the heat

I still think they are long shots to host it though

They aint pissing about are they?

Clicky.

And with the silly amounts of money they have, they could easily oull it off. The 50 degrees heat could be a problem though... I´m sure they could just buy a few million cooling systems though...

when they first said they were bidding for it they spoke of the fist indoor WC, because of the heat. looks like they have worked around that.

They can get to fuck, no world cup should be played in a backward country where you cant buy alcohol unless you have a permit and can eb given lashings for being pissed.

Agree. Fuck that. That does not represent what the WC is all about. And the heat too.. fuck that.

Qatar hasn't a hope in hell of getting the 2022 WC no matter which way you look at it.

If Australia miss out on getting the 2018 WC then they will get the 2022 version for definite.

If Australia do happen to get the 2018 tournament, then any Country from the Asian confederation will not get the following WC in 2022 as this goes against the wishes of F.I.F.A.

:sherlock: