Celtic to break the bank for Boyd

KingKirk

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a good move for Celtic and Boyd, least this way he wouldn’t have to up sticks and move!

But I really can’t see him signing for Celtic, let’s just hope we can keep hold of him!

It would be a good move for Celtic and Boyd, least this way he wouldn’t have to up sticks and move!

But I really can’t see him signing for Celtic, let’s just hope we can keep hold of him!

just leave :anguish:

tell me why this is a good move for boyd, enlighten me with some more pash

Read on the gossip column bit that Boyd was offered a shitload to sign for the Tims, and my heart sank for a split second! But i'm fairly confident in thinking that Boyd isn't in football for the money, he's a Rangers man and a family man and would go nowhere near those F*nians

As much as we don’t like it we have to be realistic!

With Celtic there is as much chance as Champions League as there is with Rangers & he knows the SPL. He wouldn’t have to up and move, which he has always said he doesn’t want to do and he would be offered a better contract than he has been on!

Yeah he would have to put up with a lot of stick but he would get over it just like Miller, Brown, Pressley, Johnston and the rest of them did!

Maybe if we didn’t fanny about and offered him the contracts he deserve there wouldn’t be this pish!

Anyway I still couldn’t see him turning his back on us like that if it were true, which it’s not! If he doesn’t sign a new contract the only place I can see him going is Birmingham!

As much as we don’t like it we have to be realistic!

With Celtic there is as much chance as Champions League as there is with Rangers & he knows the SPL. He wouldn’t have to up and move, which he has always said he doesn’t want to do and he would be offered a better contract than he has been on!

Yeah he would have to put up with a lot of stick but he would get over it just like Miller, Brown, Pressley, Johnston and the rest of them did!

Maybe if we didn’t fanny about and offered him the contracts he deserve there wouldn’t be this pish!

Anyway I still couldn’t see him turning his back on us like that if it were true, which it’s not! If he doesn’t sign a new contract the only place I can see him going is Birmingham!

No there isnt.

If you are talking about this year.