Ellis deal done?

warden90

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just dont think this guy wants rangers if he did he would have done it long before this

Well he's spending an awful lot of time on something he doesn't want. It seems highly likely that he's serious - we'll just have to wait and see if he succeeds....

Where were you getting your info before you joined here :sherlock:

i reckon he or she is a timmy trying to have laugh at our expense :sherlock:

If I was a timmy then I'd hardly have any right to laugh at your expense, given that I'd probably not washed since we last lost won a game fairly.

Well I was cycling back home earlier and passed Ibrox and there was a nice merc parked outside, whether or not that means anything I dont know but news but it is news from Ibrox nonetheless. Sometimes I think no news can be good news, its annoying as fuck but if things are going on discreetly behind the scenes then for me that is better as I hate tabloid soap operas in the sports pages and its often said that its the Rangers way to go about business. Anyway, on to Ellis and I refuse to believe he is the only person putting in money to buying (or not) Rangers. I just wonder also whether he is up to the job of being owner of an institution such as our great club. Either way things have to get sorted and the sooner the better, the world cup starts next week, before you know it it will be all over and the seasons almost upon us and a owner would be ideal long before the start of the season.

Basically what will happen will happen and no amounts of truths and bullshit posted on a forum will change anything. I've laughed off rumours and inside knowledge before only to end up looking like Scott Brown studying a football. I've heard gossip or certain facts about what is supposed to happen and got excited to end up feeling like a Muslim martyr realizing that the 50 virgins are Susan Boyle types. I've learned to absorb the info I get online and discuss it while never believing its done til its done.

I believe 100% that sscgers and BdTS were giving information from people in the know and have only passed on the knowledge in good faith, I don't believe for a second either poster would say x or y for attention seeking purposes.

Basically what will happen will happen and no amounts of truths and bullshit posted on a forum will change anything. I've laughed off rumours and inside knowledge before only to end up looking like Scott Brown studying a football. I've heard gossip or certain facts about what is supposed to happen and got excited to end up feeling like a Muslim martyr realizing that the 50 virgins are Susan Boyle types. I've learned to absorb the info I get online and discuss it while never believing its done til its done.

I believe 100% that sscgers and BdTS were giving information from people in the know and have only passed on the knowledge in good faith, I don't believe for a second either poster would say x or y for attention seeking purposes.

They are saying on FF that he is banned

Most people would share that view.

Apparently Ellis isnt to even be mentioned over there.

Would explain the sudden influx to discuss him here I guess.

What did he do? Disagree with the Gub or Grandmastersuck? :sherlock:

Most people would share that view.

I'd have to say I agree with that view as well

What did he do? Disagree with the Gub or Grandmastersuck? :sherlock:

dont know tbh mate

As others have probably read, a few posters on follow follow with "sources" (dont know how reliable these guys are btw) are saying there will be news tonight and we will all find out basically whether this deal is going to happen or not and the ins and outs. As i said its just what ive read on that forum and dont know how reliable it is over there !!!

The posters are reliable. It's just whether their sources are giving out reliable information is the question.

I don't buy that bollocks. If someone posts something that doesn't turn out to be true then you can't go blaming it on his sources. Everyone takes responsibility for what they post.

And people should be savvy enough not to rely completely on a heads up on the net. What sccgers posted was done so in good faith.

Ok, let's for a moment say he's not some kind of attention seeker.

How many times can you post stuff which is crap, with ever-changing timetables, before you would start to question the viability of said 'source'?

I keep on checking the last post just incase its a goer, so sorry for bumping it up and getting others like me looking in.

Thats the ba burst now then if Ellis is not to be mentioned on ff, i was one of the most moderate posters on there and got barred for the most trivial post/reply cant even remember what now, Ellis has had the same treatment for being a slow cunt!!

How many times can you post stuff which is crap, with ever-changing timetables, before you would start to question the viability of said 'source'?

The timetable never changed, they heard the news last week and said it would be revealed in 10 days i.e. sometime last night. I've no idea what if anything was confirmed as BdTS was banned on FF.

And as I've said, I don't believe for a second that they posted it knowing it was crap (though as said, not heard from BdTS and unlikely to now), they've been told information from someone they trust so they happen to believe it and pass on what they know.

It was revealed on here by Boss that Boyd was signing an extension, I happen to believe he fully believed himself when he posted and would do so again if he decided to share other info he had heard from within the club. I'd say the same about sccgers and BdTS in future. Its ridiculous holding a grudge or contempt for someone whose only trying to enlighten fellow bears to what they hear.

btds wasn't the only one banned on ff. I got banned yesterday for disagreeing with a post about ellis that admin started. It was clearly done to bait other posters who were supposed to be in the know, i complained and got banned.

Seems there's rules for some and rules for others and rules for admin on ff. Really dissapointing!

The timetable never changed, they heard the news last week and said it would be revealed in 10 days i.e. sometime last night. I've no idea what if anything was confirmed as BdTS was banned on FF.

And as I've said, I don't believe for a second that they posted it knowing it was crap (though as said, not heard from BdTS and unlikely to now), they've been told information from someone they trust so they happen to believe it and pass on what they know.

It was revealed on here by Boss that Boyd was signing an extension, I happen to believe he fully believed himself when he posted and would do so again if he decided to share other info he had heard from within the club. I'd say the same about sccgers and BdTS in future. Its ridiculous holding a grudge or contempt for someone whose only trying to enlighten fellow bears to what they hear.

Rumours are flying around all the time, some come true, some don't. Sccgers spent weeks telling everybody that a Dave King bid was imminent and that he wanted the support to protest against Donald Muir and the board. When I had the temerity to question him over these matters, I suddenly received a life ban. Maybe everything is not as it seems in the murky world of FF politics.

Were NL, OOA, RWA among others not saying the same thing as Buffel? Have they not made any further announcements?

Rumours are flying around all the time, some come true, some don't. Sccgers spent weeks telling everybody that a Dave King bid was imminent and that he wanted the support to protest against Donald Muir and the board. When I had the temerity to question him over these matters, I suddenly received a life ban. Maybe everything is not as it seems in the murky world of FF politics.

Were NL, OOA, RWA among others not saying the same thing as Buffel? Have they not made any further announcements?

Aye.....................they're announcing the Founders Trail on VB.:ph34r:

I think they believed the information being passed on, not sure if they themselves heard it through a source. I can't speak on their behalf.

In my mind you were banned for one reason and one reason only, the RST were probably backing King/Park consortium (however non-credible that was) because they believed it would lead to a seat at the table in the guise of supporter representation on the board. That's the be all and end all with them so anything that goes against the grain is to be silenced.

Its pathetic, two years on from Murray dangling that carrot on the stick and still its causing feuds, bans and outright disharmony between the fans. Murray must still be laughing his tits of that it was so fucking simple to divide the support.

It's a game of chance mate, some of the posters mentioned there have come good with info quite a few times in the past, i realise that this time it may not have come off (i never believed ellis was the man anyway) where would we be if we didn't have posters we can usually come up with some decent info for us. The problem is it's become a massive witch hunt on ff and these posters will probably think twice about anything they say on the board thus starving the rest of us from some very good info at times. I can't believe what's going on with ff i'm in no-ones camp just gratefull for any info regarding our club. I'm sure btds said he was going to let everyone know his info but if he's been banned then i suppose it'll have to wait.

I think they believed the information being passed on, not sure if they themselves heard it through a source. I can't speak on their behalf.

In my mind you were banned for one reason and one reason only, the RST were probably backing King/Park consortium (however non-credible that was) because they believed it would lead to a seat at the table in the guise of supporter representation on the board. That's the be all and end all with them so anything that goes against the grain is to be silenced.

Its pathetic, two years on from Murray dangling that carrot on the stick and still its causing feuds, bans and outright disharmony between the fans. Murray must still be laughing his tits of that it was so fucking simple to divide the support.

I'm under no illusions as to why I was banned as I had also been critical of the Trust previously. I do have to question whether sccgers is part of the FF mafia or just being used as their puppet? Either way, something stinks.

It's a game of chance mate, some of the posters mentioned there have come good with info quite a few times in the past, i realise that this time it may not have come off (i never believed ellis was the man anyway) where would we be if we didn't have posters we can usually come up with some decent info for us. The problem is it's become a massive witch hunt on ff and these posters will probably think twice about anything they say on the board thus starving the rest of us from some very good info at times. I can't believe what's going on with ff i'm in no-ones camp just gratefull for any info regarding our club. I'm sure btds said he was going to let everyone know his info but if he's been banned then i suppose it'll have to wait.

I'm sure that if he had any info another poster would have put it on the site for him.