Radio Clyde last night ; shocking stories

cheeez One guy ( ex cop) witnessed how a policeman searched a father and daughter took the perfume from the daughters handbag and sprayed it in her eyes she was screaming in agony and the spanish cop just laughed, fans who had gone with the official Gers set up were treated like they were being frog marched to jail being smashed with batons if they strayed to far too the left and right any one filming with mobile phones was picked off and forced to delete the video or their phone was smashed down........then you had Timmies mailing Clyde why do you just believe what the Gers fans are reporting ....infuriating (willy)

its a disgrace and an absolute tragedy what happened over there, and how the media can make so many judgements without knowing anything is beyond me.

what scares me is that Spain is supposed to be a western democracy yet their police are behaving like thugs in a totalitarian state

granted there were trouble makers out there but the vast majority were standard good Bears going to support their team

its a disgrace and an absolute tragedy what happened over there, and how the media can make so many judgements without knowing anything is beyond me.

I think we should run riot at the next away match and knock the sheeite out of everybody and anybody who stands in our way...the way it used to be in the old days.

Afterall we are not going to achieve anything at any level in Europe coz we are sheeite Mr Murray so lets knock the sheeite out of them and feck UEFA ETC (beer)

I think we should run riot at the next away match and knock the sheeite out of everybody and anybody who stands in our way...the way it used to be in the old days.

Afterall we are not going to achieve anything at any level in Europe coz we are sheeite Mr Murray so lets knock the sheeite out of them and feck UEFA ETC (beer)

Please ban this Dick and save us from pish like this !!!!

you don't have to agree, but try not to get personal :)

TheFish is a controversial character for sure, but if he winds you up too much you can block out his posts, you wouldnt be the first.

you don't have to agree, but try not to get personal :) TheFish is a controversial character for sure, but if he winds you up too much you can block out his posts, you wouldnt be the first.

The silly young fellow obviously does not understand there is a block THEFISH button :Animation44: (beer)

A rather draconian attitude FISH......mind you it would give their riot police something to think about, rather that smacking women and kids about.

A rather draconian attitude FISH......mind you it would give their riot police something to think about, rather that smacking women and kids about.

I think we should send some of oor Fegie ( Paisley) gangs oot there to sort them oot ...they wouldn't know what had hit them :Animation44:

cheeez One guy ( ex cop) witnessed how a policeman searched a father and daughter took the perfume from the daughters handbag and sprayed it in her eyes she was screaming in agony and the spanish cop just laughed, fans who had gone with the official Gers set up were treated like they were being frog marched to jail being smashed with batons if they strayed to far too the left and right any one filming with mobile phones was picked off and forced to delete the video or their phone was smashed down........then you had Timmies mailing Clyde why do you just believe what the Gers fans are reporting ....infuriating (willy)

It was a travesty in Spain, but is your post criticising the station or what?

It seems to me you're actually supporting Clyde here because you're saying they believed the Rangers' fans account and defended them.

A few bitter tims makes no difference imo.

I think we should send some of oor Fegie ( Paisley) gangs oot there to sort them oot ...they wouldn't know what had hit them :Animation44:

I think we should send the fish oot there. They certainly won't know what he's talking about.

I thought we did that at the Fair fortnight?

I thought we did that at the Fair fortnight?

:lol:

Can't help thinking fishy is on the wind up here.But i vaguely see his point. I was there against feyenoord away and we were cannon fodder there too. but we put up a fight. thing is nobody fucks with rangers supporters anyway,whether we cause trouble or not. The police in spain are cowards. How come we don't ever get that sort of attention in scotland. By and large the glasgow and scottish coppers are ok and are more disciplined.get the odd arsehole,but you get that everywhere.

It was a travesty in Spain, but is your post criticising the station or what?

It seems to me you're actually supporting Clyde here because you're saying they believed the Rangers' fans account and defended them.

A few bitter tims makes no difference imo.

no it wasnt about Clyde just about the stuff I was listening to

True, I actually can't wait for some furious mob of fans to turn on the police and give the beating of their life, that'll show them how fans feel when they get treated like that.

Might sound a bit drastic, but some cops just don't know any other way.

Guest TheQueensXI

:lol: you never fail to amaze me!