Founders Trail and Stadium Tour 30th May 2010.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give up. :rolleyes:

(tu)

I would as well if I were you.

I won't though.

The situation here is clear enough. Moonlighter hasn't defended his position at all and, beyond a brief show of petted lip, he hasn't even attempted to. What happened instead is that you 'decided' to turn up - not to discuss the very topic you described as having been de-railed but simply to undermine the growing validity and consensus surrounding the absurd and craven behaviour of Moonlighter. The transparency is matched only by your predictability. Do you have ANY point to make about the Founder Trail or those running it? Any point at all? Or are you just another from the same stable as Moonlighter, ridden by the same master eh?

You've got your protected thread elsewhere, you clearly don't want to make any contribution to this topic beyond squealing for admin to start showing red cards, so scuttle off pal - you've nothing to offer at all.

(tu)

I won't though.

The situation here is clear enough. Moonlighter hasn't defended his position at all and, beyond a brief show of petted lip, he hasn't even attempted to. What happened instead is that you 'decided' to turn up - not to discuss the very topic you described as having been de-railed but simply to undermine the growing validity and consensus surrounding the absurd and craven behaviour of Moonlighter. The transparency is matched only by your predictability. Do you have ANY point to make about the Founder Trail or those running it? Any point at all? Or are you just another from the same stable as Moonlighter, ridden by the same master eh?

You've got your protected thread elsewhere, you clearly don't want to make any contribution to this topic beyond squealing for admin to start showing red cards, so scuttle off pal - you've nothing to offer at all.

Can't wait for his reply on this one. :rolleyes:

(tu)

I won't though.

Why? Do you honestly think he has one. His empty one-liners and pathetic deflections cut no mustard here.

(tu)

I won't though.

Why? Do you honestly think he has one. His empty one-liners and pathetic deflections cut no mustard here.

Exactly my point (tu)

(tu)

I won't though.

Much as though I am flattered by your attention, you seem to think that I am in some way accountable to you and you are wrong in that regard.

I could even interpret your comments as you thinking that in some way I am also accountable for this moonlighter chap, who I am sure has excellent reasons for whichever message board(s) he chooses to post on.

As for this thread I made my point - that it has been derailed from its original purpose.

People seem to think this is some sort of attempt at limiting Freedom of Expression. But only people who don't really understand the concept.

Since then i've just had an exchange with my pal sonOwilliam who frankly is unique, I love his posts.

I have no idea what you mean by 'ridden by the same master' and 'You've got your protected thread elsewhere'.

But I'll not scuttle off as you so nicely put it I'll stick around so long as I choose (tu)

It's quite ironic to be invited to 'scuttle off' by somebody who has derailed a thread they didn't start because I pointed out that this is the case....

And I do like irony.

(tu)

I won't though.

Much as though I am flattered by your attention, you seem to think that I am in some way accountable to you and you are wrong in that regard.

I could even interpret your comments as you thinking that in some way I am also accountable for this moonlighter chap, who I am sure has excellent reasons for whichever message board(s) he chooses to post on.

As for this thread I made my point - that it has been derailed from its original purpose.

People seem to think this is some sort of attempt at limiting Freedom of Expression. But only people who don't really understand the concept.

Since then i've just had an exchange with my pal sonOwilliam who frankly is unique, I love his posts.

I have no idea what you mean by 'ridden by the same master' and 'You've got your protected thread elsewhere'.

But I'll not scuttle off as you so nicely put it I'll stick around so long as I choose (tu)

It's quite ironic to be invited to 'scuttle off' by somebody who has derailed a thread they didn't start because I pointed out that this is the case....

And I do like irony.

I love you too. ;)

Personally i wouldn't engage with Manticore as he brings nothing of value to the original concerns raised earlier in this thread.

The focus is on Moonlighter and how we get him to engage with all Rangers sites for the good of the entire Rangers support.

(tu)

I won't though.

And I do like irony.

So basically, still nothing at all to say about the Founders Trail or the dreadful attitude shown by those running it. Only more about yourself - your point, your pal, you'll stick around, you like irony. Why don't you just pick up a mirror, you'll get everything you want there. Oh, and for the avoidance of any doubt, SoW says you're no pal of his. :wink:

Personally i wouldn't engage with Manticore as he brings nothing of value to the original concerns raised earlier in this thread.

The focus is on Moonlighter and how we get him to engage with all Rangers sites for the good of the entire Rangers support.

Agree hes only trying to ruin the thread for the masters benefit. (tu)

So i'm not engaging again.

So basically, still nothing at all to say about the Founders Trail or the dreadful attitude shown by those running it. Only more about yourself - your point, your pal, you'll stick around, you like irony. Why don't you just pick up a mirror, you'll get everything you want there. Oh, and for the avoidance of any doubt, SoW says you're no pal of his. :wink:

I'm not aware of any dreadful attitude, but hey ho.

I'm crushed to hear about about sonOwilliam though.

Agree hes only trying to ruin the thread for the masters benefit. (tu)

So i'm not engaging again.

Shame, maybe you could have told me who my 'master' is.....

You're right of course. He's got a voice, it's just not his own.

Fuksakes Admin, can you not do something about this thread on a very important subject being derailed?

It's not like you've never censored posts that refer to other sites....

Why should it be censored when all people are trying to do is get this important subject out to a wider audience and unite the support?

Some harsh truths need to be told in the process but that shouldn't stop us debating this issue.

Would it be too difficult for yourself, or someone else, to promote the Founders Trail on another site?

I don't think there's anything stopping me from putting it on my Facebook, or a Bowls Forum I'm a member of.

Though it would be respectful to the organisers if I were to ask their permission to do so.

Manti is right though - this thread which was set up to promote the trail has been hijacked by this squabble.

A new thread could have been started for this, and then Admin would be dealing with a thread for a specific nature.

PS I'm not taking anyone's side in this as I don't know enough about it, and don't really want to know either.

We are still waiting for someone to reply with answers.?

Bit off topic but since you're talking about answers, I'd like an answer please as to why you have a full stop before a question mark, every time you put a question mark?

I'm not questioning your intelligence, I'm just genuinely intrigued.

As for the topic itself, something that struck me about TheMoonlighter was an aversion to not typing out 'vanguard bears'.

I'd also like an answer from him as to why there is the dislike, we know there is (its as clear as the team needs width) but just not quite why?

All that needs to be said has been said.Moonlighter/Le Bluebear has made it perfectly clear that Rangers do not come first otherwise he would have taken the hand of friendship offered to him.What is disappointing is that he didn't at any time have the testicular fortitude to explain exactly why VB is being ignored.

We tried yet again to build bridges only to have it thrown back in our face.

I'd like to answer please as to why you have a full stop before a question mark?

Why do you come in and act the mouth about me in every post i make instead of just comment on the subject itself why tell me please.

Bit off topic but since you're talking about answers, I'd like an answer please as to why you have a full stop before a question mark, every time you put a question mark?

Why do you come in and act the mouth about me in every post i make instead of just comment on the subject itself why tell me please.

I asked you first :P

I would like to know this also.

I would like to know this also.

(tu)

Also:

instead of just comment on the subject itself why tell me please.

I often do but you, no offence, can't often either my question related to the subject or explain on your own point when I ask.

I find it very sad that we have smarmy wee arseholes in this generation of rangers fan. I'm 20 years old and can proudly say that my mates and I are nothing like this.

I have nothing to do with VB, but i agree with what the lads are saying here. The fact they cant even get a straight answer in cowardly.

mmrfc there is a god awful stench of T*rrier from u, feck your post count. And boab, are you the famous boab who grasses fellow fans?