BFPO supporters

sandyboyblue

I`m currently out on tour and have contacted JJB and then Rangers direct to see about getting the new top sent directly out to all BFPO`s. I will keep you all informed how I get on, JJB never responded but Rangers F.C official site have and promise to get back in touch. Heres hoping we will all be wearing the new top pretty soon.

Already asked them! Its becuase they use a courier thats not allowed to deliver to the BFPO sorting office they can't so untill they use a different one like Royal mail or parcel line it unlikely to happen. Unless of course BFPO changes the regulations. Just get it delivered to the Ruislip postcode works for me!

Already asked them! Its becuase they use a courier thats not allowed to deliver to the BFPO sorting office they can't so untill they use a different one like Royal mail or parcel line it unlikely to happen. Unless of course BFPO changes the regulations. Just get it delivered to the Ruislip postcode works for me!

I used to use the Ruislip one mate but it has changed to Middlesex now I believe(i`ll check with the posties). I was aware about the courier problem, but I am hoping that they will be able to organise something else. FFS it can`t be that hard to stick it in the post surely...... Anyway I shall keep you informed of my progress.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

The saga of my new Rangers top has taken an unexpected twist, it was sent to the mailing centre for all BFPO`s using UPS as the carrier. They refused to accept it, and it was returned to JJB. I have contacted them and now asked them to send it to my home address, for my wife to forward to me. I am thoroughly pissed off as I contacted Rangers and JJB to try and get help on this and neither cared too much. I will promise you one thing though, when I get this top I will be sending a picture to Soccer A.M with me in my uniform.

• 2 months later...

I`m currently out on tour and have contacted JJB and then Rangers direct to see about getting the new top sent directly out to all BFPO`s. I will keep you all informed how I get on, JJB never responded but Rangers F.C official site have and promise to get back in touch. Heres hoping we will all be wearing the new top pretty soon.

i got mine sent to my BFPO address no bother. ordered it off the rangers megastore website, it was here in about a week.