Newcastle don't want Kris Boyd

Im not happy with the way he is leaving but all the bitterness is embarrassing.

Constantly calling him fat and cant do it outside the SPL when most Rangers fans would defend those cases before he was leaving.

He will move to the EPL and score goals, he isn't overweight at all and has improved his all round game drastically.

Stop being so fucking bitter because he is leaving!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think any of us are being bitter. He was a decent player got offered double his wages and wants to try else where! Fair play to the lad but he ain't invited back to ibrox anytime soon

I was talking about the people calling him fat and is shite etc.

Totally agree mate, to reject double wages at the team he loves after saying for so long he wants to stay is shocking.

I don't want him back ! he's made his bed.

I don't want to slag the guy for leaving as I personally don't have a scoobie about his reasons,it may be money or it may be something that was going on backstage, does anyone really know (just look at all the shite that has been written about our finances and takeovers and we are still none the wiser FFS). I was miffed that he had a shitey attitude the last few months of the season and if it was because he had taken the huff over something minor then fuck him (he should never have been allowed to pull on the jersey if he was not going to wear it with the pride it deserves and give it 100%), however, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt because I think overall he has gave us plenty for what we paid for him and should be able to leave with his head up. I know what this year has been like on the nerves as a Gers fan, so fuck knows what it must have been like for Wattie and the players and I think it was a miracle that they achieved what they did. It is real easy to sit at a computer and say, fuck him and fuck that without knowing what went on or is still going on. Don't get me wrong I still know we are the best fans on the planet, and can't wait till Walter adds that that wee ginger taigs scalp to his collection..... :uk:

Who would want an overweight poacher with no pace, who cant beat a man or even run with the ball, has a poor 1st touch and game awareness as well as being pretty poor in the air and holding the ball up, then on top of that only puts in 100% effort when he feels like it or his contract is up. Certainly no EPL side or any side from a decent quality league in Europe imo, Its possible he may get a Championship side taking a punt on him but the lack of serious interest (even as a Bosman) is no surprise for me and i wouldnt be surprised if he and his agent come back to Bain with their tails between their legs trying to get the contract we offered, which hopefully has now been taken off the table and would only be replaced with a new lower basic incentive based contract.

Because he's the SPL all-time scorer?

means nothing outside of the SPL

Speaking from what position? As he's never played outside the SPL, how can anyone actually say he won't do well in another league.

Sounds to me like all the Boyd detractors (won't say haters) are suitably miffed because he's stated he wants to leave.

I'm shit at maths, but divide his goals by 400k and you won't find a better return anywhere in any league in the world.

Just wish folk would realise what Boyd has done for us and if he wants to go, then wish him well.

I don't see the same amount of vitriol for Hutton. And please don't tell me he didn't want to go, he went for the money same as Boyd will.

Who would want an overweight poacher with no pace, who cant beat a man or even run with the ball, has a poor 1st touch and game awareness as well as being pretty poor in the air and holding the ball up, then on top of that only puts in 100% effort when he feels like it or his contract is up. Certainly no EPL side or any side from a decent quality league in Europe imo, Its possible he may get a Championship side taking a punt on him but the lack of serious interest (even as a Bosman) is no surprise for me and i wouldnt be surprised if he and his agent come back to Bain with their tails between their legs trying to get the contract we offered, which hopefully has now been taken off the table and would only be replaced with a new lower basic incentive based contract.

Speaking from what position? As he's never played outside the SPL, how can anyone actually say he won't do well in another league.

Sounds to me like all the Boyd detractors (won't say haters) are suitably miffed because he's stated he wants to leave.

I'm shit at maths, but divide his goals by 400k and you won't find a better return anywhere in any league in the world.

Just wish folk would realise what Boyd has done for us and if he wants to go, then wish him well.

I don't see the same amount of vitriol for Hutton. And please don't tell me he didn't want to go, he went for the money same as Boyd will.

Noone did, I only asked the question, Who would want him?, As he has been free to sign for a new club since January, An overweight poacher, who has no pace, cant even run with the ball or beat a man, has a poor 1st touch, isnt very good in the air and doesnt have very good game awareness or hold the ball up very good, Then on top of that only gives 100% when he feels like it or his contract is up for renewal, There is no question he has been decent value for us at 400k but thats all he is for me, an SPL poacher as he is off no use against level opposition like the mhanks or in Europe, So the fact Newcastle dont want him as well as the overall lack of genuine interest is no surprise for me as he wont get to play for another team in Europe that are far superior to nearly all of the other teams in the league and play against the level of defenders that he is up against in the SPL.

Noone did, I only asked the question, Who would want him?, As he has been free to sign for a new club since January, An overweight poacher, who has no pace, cant even run with the ball or beat a man, has a poor 1st touch, isnt very good in the air and doesnt have very good game awareness or hold the ball up very good, Then on top of that only gives 100% when he feels like it or his contract is up for renewal, There is no question he has been decent value for us at 400k but thats all he is for me, an SPL poacher as he is off no use against level opposition like the mhanks or in Europe, So the fact Newcastle dont want him as well as the overall lack of genuine interest is no surprise for me as he wont get to play for another team in Europe that are far superior to nearly all of the other teams in the league and play against the level of defenders that he is up against in the SPL.

I will say one thing for you Village.

You are very consistent, bordering on obsessed.