Scotzine

BRICKY1872

The article he has written about Follow Follow is laughable tripe, there is no foundation in any of it.

..........we know you are here Andy.

I juts read that article and it’s actually worthwhile for the comments section below, he makes a total arse of himself….tying himself in knots trying to explain his article…..a few well know names from here ripping him to shreds…… ;)

Although it's not my thing, a lot of posters on follow follow are members of the orange order so to claim it's bigoted to sell them cards celebrating the 12th July is laughable. He is selling them to make money hence the reason he doesn't sell cards for other religions, as Andy bizarrely suggested. Nothing wrong with knowing your audience

What an arsehole :lol:

He's taken a fair pasting on his own site. It's unbelievably and hilariously embarrassing.

In fact, they're still ripping the piss out of him. :lol:

He thinks by simply indulging in a bit of Rangers bashing he will automatically enjoy kudos and back slapping from fellow demented unwashed followers, but I really dont think he has thought this one through.

Not that it makes a change from any other time, but he has even surpassed his own levels of pishness on this occassion.

He was taking such a doing, he's just stopped replying to Bluedell's questions altogether now! :lol:

I don't know if he doesn't realise just how simple and bitter he comes across, or if he genuinely just doesn't care.

Hi Andy ya fat pie. *waves*