**Serbia v Ghana**

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Why can't some players do the very very basics? They can't blame the ball, theyve had plenty of time to get used to it surely in training.

but why change the ball in the first place?

It changes each WC, all for the money.

Why can't some players do the very very basics? They can't blame the ball, theyve had plenty of time to get used to it surely in training.

but why change the ball in the first place?

It changes each WC, all for the money.

crazy, play with the same ball for 4 years then change just before your biggest tournament.

blatter is a fud!

the teams are struggling to pass the ball never mind score!

:anguish: Borinnnnnnnng.

As an aside, i like the vuvuzelas. The atmosphere would be piss poor without them, no cunts sing except really both sides in the England USA game last night...

Wish the commentators and some folk on here would stop blaming the ball... Shite excuse.

Messi had no issues whatsoever with the ball yesterday. (tu)

Some players just can't or are hitting shit passes. Also i've seen a few decent free kicks from Kolarov in this game for example and Belhadj in the last, but we've hardly seen your world class free kick takers such as Pirlo or Drogba yet...

Players like Lampard always sky it anyway.

Wish the commentators and some folk on here would stop blaming the ball... Shite excuse.

Some players just can't or are hitting shit passes. Also i've seen a few decent free kicks from Kolarov in this game for example and Belhadj in the last, but we've hardly seen your world class free kick takers such as Pirlo or Drogba yet...

Whats Green's excuse ? :craphead:

That he plays for West Ham and we should be expecting pish from him anyways. :wink:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Been the best game so far i'm very impressed by Ghana

Fuck knows what game you are watching :lol:

That he plays for West Ham and we should be expecting pish from him anyways. :wink:

Fair enough, but the thing is, if he plays Hart he will prob be shitting it and fuck up aswell :P

Fair enough, but the thing is, if he plays Hart he will prob be shitting it and fuck up aswell :P

No chance, Hart is class, imo. (tu)

He won't even get a chance though, calamity James. (td)

krasic is over-rated

very poor

do fans think hes the next big thing coz he scored 1 good goal in the champions league? hes pretty shite tbh

Well he scored 4 in the CL.

yeah but was 1 not at old trafford? i think that was the one everyone was slabbering about, even lee mcculloch can pull a screamer out his arse now and again, doesnt mean hes shit hot

i just dont rate him

only an opinion fs

(tu)

You say that as if I disrespected it in some way.

i said coz he scored 1 good goal ,refering to the goal most people were drooling over and probably the goal he earned this "reputation" on, and you said, well he scored 4 in the CL, that was all

no big deal m8

(tu)

No chance, Hart is class, imo. (tu)

He won't even get a chance though, calamity James. (td)

Yes, hes class but whats the biggest stage hes played on ? EPL ?