Football Manager 2007 Official Thread!

Official FM Thread

Awrite (tu)

Heres my Liverpool Team.

I'm a WEEEEEEEEE bit addicted, I'm in 2012 :lol::lol:

Bearing in mind some of these playes wont be in it at the start....

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/8945/poolys7.jpg

What a team, your goaly doesnt seem to happy though

Cos he's in the reserves half the time! :lol:

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awrite (tu)

Heres my Liverpool Team.

I'm a WEEEEEEEEE bit addicted, I'm in 2012 :lol::lol:

Bearing in mind some of these playes wont be in it at the start....

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/8945/poolys7.jpg

What a team, your goaly doesnt seem to happy though

Cos he's in the reserves half the time! :lol:

:lol: Ow right

Excoriate, how do you get your FM like that Mate ?

So you can still see your desktop ?

if the preferences doesnt work, right click the FM shortcut, go to properties and in the target box where it says C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\fm.exe" type -small_screen -windowed after the ".

remember to keep the space before -small and the space before -windowed.

if the preferences doesnt work, right click the FM shortcut, go to properties and in the target box where it says C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\fm.exe" type -small_screen -windowed after the ".

Thats it mate thanks very much.

(beer2)

finished my first full season at Inter and walked the league, the only downside is that every player i try to sign Roma snap him up, also got knocked out of europe by Bolton of all teams ffs, and with Roma signing all my targets i have decided to blood my youth players who have won the under 20 league 3 seasons running, and i have found a left back,left winger and a striker

i am arsenal and got the brazil job offered took it and they were 12th in the world took them up 2 second behind spain, Ma transfer budget was 305,000,000 signed de rossi for 100 million, won the league 4 time champions league twice, arsenal is the bizzz

Ive just started a game with Rangers and need to sign some players, has anyone played a season with rangers, if so whats the best way to spend (3.5m budget)

Ive just started a game with Rangers and need to sign some players, has anyone played a season with rangers, if so whats the best way to spend (3.5m budget)

only need to ask once

sign naismith cost around 200k

cardenas if you can get him to sign 750k

then you'll need a centre half try and get jack hobbs on loan from liverpool or gerald pique from man utd

then loan lassana diarra from chelsea also,

with that sort of money loan deals from english prem teams is the way to go until you can shift some players or increase your transfer budget

don't worry about stats for young players once they start playing their stats shoot up

hope this helps (tu)

i am arsenal and got the brazil job offered took it and they were 12th in the world took them up 2 second behind spain, Ma transfer budget was 305,000,000 signed de rossi for 100 million, won the league 4 time champions league twice, arsenal is the bizzz

its great, same at inter i get 30m at start then 40m in january then they give me another 20m during feb and end of season then another 30m at the start of the next :)

really annoying with juve, trezeguet wouldnt sign a new contract so I sold him for 15 mill, then I got a money injection which took me up to 27, bought guiseppe rossi for 9, so I had a fair bit of money left, agreed to sign huntelaar for 11, had to wait till the summer transfer window opened though.

it opens, and th board tell me I have a budget of 1.9 million, so a loss of 16 million..

when u put the old firm in the premiership you lose the reserve and the u18 squad can u add them in some other way?

You might have to wait till end of season as they invite your team to play in these leagues

When your in the editor u need to make both of the OLDFIRM English and the teams u swap with them Scottish and then your reserves and under 18's will be there (tu)

check this post andy

check this post andy

I don't have fm.exe ? :wacko:

check this post andy

I don't have fm.exe ? :wacko:

just type what it says on ryans posts after the target and then go to prefernces and untick full screen and it should work.it worked for me

My bloody Inter game Crashed and won't load now i had built up a very good reputaion, so went back to my barca game i had started, 18 trophies in 4 years , and now sit 2nd in the hall of fame just another 6 league titles to go to get to top of the pile