New kit

grovesy

right, yeez know i dont like the new kit, i havnt bought one since we were made by Nike

just back from holiday and we saw some guys with it on

so the wee mans been bugging me to get him it, so i grudgingly agreed

went down to craigleith edinburgh to get it, only to find out they have very little Rangers gear in stock, hardly any in fact, was then told they do not have any infants or toddlers kits and wont be getting them anytime soon

i was the 3rd person in today asking for it, all been told no, thats around 100 pounds in 1 morning of missed sales, not much but 3 different families none the less.

we were offered the chance of the real madrid strip, chelsea kit, liverpool kit, scotland kit, even celtic kit, fuckin joke, cant get him the Rangers strip anywhere in Scotlands capital city, i was so angry but certainly not surprised, this JJB deal is and always has been a disgrace in my opinion

Aye we may have got a lump sum to start it off and we may be guaranteed around 3m per year, but im sure from our annual accounts before the deal we made more money from the club shops, its a joke, the stock in the JJB's is shocking, and the Kudos from having our own club shop around the UK was much more impressive than having a few stands in some JJB stores which in general are shite anyway.

This isnt the first time weve struggled to get Rangers stuff from the JJB shops

probably need to order it online now, dont really want to though, certainly shouldnt have to, i should be able to go into any sports shop in Scotland, even the UK and buy the kit for the biggest club in Scotland

fuck JJB, i hate them

rant over troops

:(

That is truly bad form , and as you state also not to clever on the money front , if you need to order it ( and wait for the delivery ! ) think the Rangers shop online is doing free delivery if you spend £25 or over

I remember the good old days of having Rangers shops and for younger Bears i bet it was a big exciting treat ,to go to the Rangers shop and get the new kit , rather than jjb , Would love to see the Rangers shops back

i know mate, its crap, very poor from such a huge institution, its sickening actually

i know about the superstore website, i just grudge having to wait for it, i shouldnt have to, i havnt ordered it, i dont think i will now, i may wait and let someone else buy it for him(all our family are in Glasgow), i used to love going to town in Glasgow with my mum and dad and dragging them into the Ranegrs shops, even when i moved to Edinburgh, i used to go into town just to goto the Rangers shop on the plush George Street, i loved it, it had everything a Bear could wish for, the JJB stores are a joke, our deal with them is embarrassing.

Im just back from Spain and i kid you not, it is almost impossible to get anything Rangers in all those wee hundreds of sports shops, they have every major club in the UK including the mhanks, yet nothing for Rangers. Makes me so sad.

Were supposed to be a big club, its about time we started acting like one again

Get our shops back please

SDM give us our shops back

im sure there was a time when we had more club shops around the UK than any other club in Britain, im sure we did

It had a list of all our shops and there was loads of them, like a chain of shops, that made me proud to be part of the Rangers family

Murray and Bain have downsized us so much it makes me sad and angry

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right, yeez know i dont like the new kit, i havnt bought one since we were made by Nike

went down to craigleith edinburgh to get it, only to find out they have very little Rangers gear in stock, hardly any in fact, was then told they do not have any infants or toddlers kits and wont be getting them anytime soon

i was the 3rd person in today asking for it, all been told no, thats around 100 pounds in 1 morning of missed sales, not much but 3 different families none the less.

we were offered the chance of the real madrid strip, chelsea kit, liverpool kit, scotland kit, even celtic kit, fuckin joke, cant get him the Rangers strip anywhere in Scotlands capital city, i was so angry but certainly not surprised, this JJB deal is and always has been a disgrace in my opinion

Aye we may have got a lump sum to start it off and we may be guaranteed around 3m per year, but im sure from our annual accounts before the deal we made more money from the club shops, its a joke, the stock in the JJB's is shocking, and the Kudos from having our own club shop around the UK was much more impressive than having a few stands in some JJB stores which in general are shite anyway.

probably need to order it online now, dont really want to though, certainly shouldnt have to, i should be able to go into any sports shop in Scotland, even the UK and buy the kit for the biggest club in Scotland

fuck JJB, i hate them

rant over troops

That is truly bad form , and as you state also not to clever on the money front , if you need to order it ( and wait for the delivery ! ) think the Rangers shop online is doing free delivery if you spend £25 or over

I remember the good old days of having Rangers shops and for younger Bears i bet it was a big exciting treat ,to go to the Rangers shop and get the new kit , rather than jjb , Would love to see the Rangers shops back

i know mate, its crap, very poor from such a huge institution, its sickening actually

i know about the superstore website, i just grudge having to wait for it, i shouldnt have to, i havnt ordered it, i dont think i will now, i may wait and let someone else buy it for him(all our family are in Glasgow), i used to love going to town in Glasgow with my mum and dad and dragging them into the Ranegrs shops, even when i moved to Edinburgh, i used to go into town just to goto the Rangers shop on the plush George Street, i loved it, it had everything a Bear could wish for, the JJB stores are a joke, our deal with them is embarrassing.

Im just back from Spain and i kid you not, it is almost impossible to get anything Rangers in all those wee hundreds of sports shops, they have every major club in the UK including the mhanks, yet nothing for Rangers. Makes me so sad.

im sure there was a time when we had more club shops around the UK than any other club in Britain, im sure we did

It had a list of all our shops and there was loads of them, like a chain of shops, that made me proud to be part of the Rangers family

you cant get kids one up in sheepland either!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

fuck JJB, i hate them

rant over troops

I agree m8, we are getting absolutely raped as far as marketing goes. Anywhere you go online - worldsoccer shop, soccer.com, &c - its always the same; a gazillion items for them and next to nothing for us. I was just on uksoccershop.com the noo and of 9 pages of items for Scottish teams, out of 141 products, 78 (!) were for the mhanks. For us? Five. Simply inexcusable!!!