the sheep fans

kirkiebear

I never seen an assult on the steward?

Anything thats goes to them is great, hate Aberdeen with a passion.

i never actually seen the assault neither m8, but i did see a female steward holding her face and being treated by medics, my m8, who saw it, said a guy got her with a forearm smash.

we seen some of it basically she went to assist her colleagues who where dragging some moronic muppet out of the crwd and the sheep were trying to pull him back into the crowd and some one landed a blow to her chest shoulder area

keep your eye out for the backlash on this one although don hold your breath

Songs about the Ibrox disaster, Neil Simpson and Ian Durrant and calling us h** and orange b*stards. Scum of the earth. Lets see what tomorrow's paper's say. Nothing I bet. Its a f*cken disgrace!

Songs about the Ibrox disaster, Neil Simpson and Ian Durrant and calling us h** and orange b*stards. Scum of the earth. Lets see what tomorrow's paper's say. Nothing I bet. Its a f*cken disgrace!

I know they are more irritating than the unwashed, at least we know what they are all about

These erseholes just travel down to sing the same old sheeite and a result is a bonus for the 135 mile trek they always complain about

I would personally love to hang every single one of them by the scrotum and lash them to death in front of thier sheep parents my hatred for them grows by the day every time I hear that Eberdeen name

The barsteward know we take the bait when they start thier bile so the sooner we ignore them the better...we are bigger than them as you know so lets just kick them intae touch and they will soon get pissed off being ignored

I had the misfortune to be at a night out in Eberdeen in the late 80s and 95% of the guys there were sheep and the childish taunts summed them up, they all have a village attitude and just love to noise up Glesga people....as I said hang them up and lash them to death before they breed further and we have more sheeite to follow thier elders (beer)

I never seen an assult on the steward?

Anything thats goes to them is great, hate Aberdeen with a passion.

i never actually seen the assault neither m8, but i did see a female steward holding her face and being treated by medics, my m8, who saw it, said a guy got her with a forearm smash.

we seen some of it basically she went to assist her colleagues who where dragging some moronic muppet out of the crwd and the sheep were trying to pull him back into the crowd and some one landed a blow to her chest shoulder area

keep your eye out for the backlash on this one although don hold your breath

Was he singing HELLO HELLO ?.