*** 27th June Round of 16 Games Thread ***

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and everyone slagging England, feel free to take the red out of your Union Jack you fucking hypocrites. :lol:

Some of the people on here, British club my arse.

i can still sense your hurt :anguish: because its not like alot of english people try to rub our noses in it when we dont make it, you being one, or is that just the case when your losing ?

I was one of the few England fans who tried to defend you cunts, I can see why hate you now.

So we have to be nice to use because a few english people are nice to us ?

I had certainly hoped that Rangers fans especially would rise above hatred like this pish, for the sake of actually keeping the Union.

But naw, you aren't the better men, your as worse as our worst, congrats.

England's players simply aren't as good as they think they are.

No amount of Andy Gray spin & Sky Sports replays can mask that in these situations.

Nail, head and hit... Spin is exactly what it is. They just get talked up so much people start believing the shite.

Oh and everyone slagging England, feel free to take the red out of your Union Jack you fucking hypocrites. :lol:

i can still sense your hurt :anguish: because its not like alot of english people try to rub our noses in it when we dont make it, you being one, or is that just the case when your losing ?

I was one of the few England fans who tried to defend you cunts, I can see why hate you now.

I had certainly hoped that Rangers fans especially would rise above hatred like this pish, for the sake of actually keeping the Union.

Because i dont want to see England do well ? the same England who always take a dig at Scotland the first chance they get. Hold on i'll run down to JJB And get my three lions top.

Whats that got to do with Football ya tube?

Honestly though, almost everybody saw this coming.

What is wrong with England? They have some very good players but constantly fail to produce. I would say that Spain are the only side in world football who are worse for under achieving.

I would say they have some good players, but they also have players like Johnson, Barry, Upson, Milner, Wight Phillips, Heskey etc who are middle of the road EPL players with price tags and wage packets well above their ability. Not enough english players play abroad in leagues such as Spain, Italy and Germany where the style and tempo is more akin to international football rather than only having experienced the kick and run football of the premiership.

Calm down, you have just finished slagging them off too.

You are rising to the bate, away and have a wank or something.

Because i dont want to see England do well ? the same England who always take a dig at Scotland the first chance they get. Hold on i'll run down to JJB And get my three lions top.

I see you completely miss the point, congratulations!

Honestly though, almost everybody saw this coming.

What is wrong with England? They have some very good players but constantly fail to produce. I would say that Spain are the only side in world football who are worse for under achieving.

England shoehorn players into a outdated system, that's what wrong with them.

But we're talking McLaren, Eriksson, Capello.

These managers are no mugs, surely they cannae be help fully accountable for England's constant failings?

England always do the same thing though, doesn't matter who's in charge it always a throw back to shoehorn players in.

How long has this Gerrard, Lampard situation come up. The wide left problem etc.

They choose players on reputation, not on overall what's best for the team. This media campaign for Joe Cole for instance was a joke.

England's players simply aren't as good as they think they are.

No amount of Andy Gray spin & Sky Sports replays can mask that in these situations.

Nail, head and hit... Spin is exactly what it is. They just get talked up so much people start believing the shite.

If Milner is worth 25 million and Gerrard is worth 30-35 million then how much is Ozil worth?