Is the guy on Sky Sports News right now...

Gid

Looks a bit like it but clearly isnt it. They're going on about some game today between Germany and England, hadnt realised those two were gonna be playing each other. You would have thought there would have been lots in the media about this but seemingly not.

Looks a bit like it but clearly isnt it. They're going on about some game today between Germany and England, hadnt realised those two were gonna be playing each other. You would have thought there would have been lots in the media about this but seemingly not.

Ha ha! You should try living down here! I try my best to support England due to the fact my mum is English and my dad Scottish. But the shite the English pundits spew just makes me mad. I will be behind England today but the sheer arrogance and misguided crap they come out makes me not able to quite get 100% on their side.

Example:

Kevin Keegan before the USA game "Anybody who thinks USA are going to be an easy team to beat are mugs"

Adrian Chiles: "So what's your prediction for the result Kevin"

Kevin Keegan: "4-1 England!"

Ha ha! You should try living down here! I try my best to support England due to the fact my mum is English and my dad Scottish. But the shite the English pundits spew just makes me mad. I will be behind England today but the sheer arrogance and misguided crap they come out makes me not able to quite get 100% on their side.

Example:

Kevin Keegan before the USA game "Anybody who thinks USA are going to be an easy team to beat are mugs"

And there on SSN was Alan Smith saying about Germany and how you cant rate them too highly because they havent achieved much recently? Erm remind me who were runners up at Euro2008 and how well did England do at that tournament?

Example:

They're thick as fuck eh! I was born down here and still live here but am thoroughbred tartan army so have never really bithered wi england either, not really fussed who wins from neutral perspective but if england somehow get through, you know what everyone down here will be saying! When did they win the world cup again?!

Example:

FS :lol: :lol:

Example:

And there on SSN was Alan Smith saying about Germany and how you cant rate them too highly because they havent achieved much recently? Erm remind me who were runners up at Euro2008 and how well did England do at that tournament?

:lol:

If I didn't live in England, right in amongst them I'd never believe that an entire nation could be so deluded when it comes to football, but as I say, I live down here :anguish:

There is a God. :D

yep they got pumped their timmys in disguise minus lamps :D, Andy littles brother was hilarious when he was on the nite Celtic got beat 4 scud aff st mirren. Jim white & Graham little what a presenting partnership that would be the times Celtic get beat