The Founders Trail and Ibrox Stadium Tour July 2010. Extra Date Announced ! !

What I find astonishing about this is that Rangers Supporters are paying money to other Rangers Supporters to tell them about Rangers history.

I retract that statement, stupid thing to say. People are free to do what they want in supporting Rangers, I mean no offence to those who have done and enjoyed the tour. I still recommend the DIY tour though.

Assuming the DIY means an alternative? or??

Do it Yourself, though i accept that others dont want to do it themselves and wish to do it in an organised group of likeminded folk.

Serious question, how many fans are in a position to give themselves a DIY tour?

That is a seriously silly statement.

No disrespect intended.

I agree you did make a seriously silly statement, Harry.

Are you really sure about that?

How many that have went on tours could have done it by themselves without the knowledge?

Season ticket holder since 1987 and I wouldn't know where to start.

Harry do you believe that Rangers History was unknown until The Gallant Pioneers,

No, but do you believe all Rangers fans knew about it?

The 'Gallant Pioneers' have brought it to the attention of the majority that previously were not too bothered about it.

How many that have went on tours could have done it by themselves without the knowledge?

Hey i was just agreeing with you

Hey i was just agreeing with you

Sorry, misunderstood.

]

It would depend on the depth of feeling you have for Rangers, going around Glasgow is not hard to do for someone living in Glasgow.My depth of feeling is such that i went beyond Glasgow, I was in a position that I could do that on my own. Without disrepect I dont see what your problem is with a DIY tour.

I find this post a bit patronizing. My depth of feeling for Rangers is measured on how many games I go to throughout every season and how I try to help as many Bears as possible do the same.

Does this make you a bigger Rangers man than me because you done a DIY tour, John?

What is a DIY Tour?

I've been on the Founders Trail (the mark of any true bear Gary :P ), but I didn't do any of it myself, I turned up at the appointed time and place and was taken on a tour.

It could hardly have been less 'DIY'.

I've never done The Founders Tour, I've not done the Auchenhowie tour either and I've only ever visited the Rangers Trophy Room once in the 1970's, long before it became a commercial and official 'tour'.

I guess, to some, this makes me a lesser Rangers supporter than others?

Shame on me.

I think it would be best all round if I go and throw myself off the Erskine Bridge.

:sherlock: