Roy Carroll to sign?

THEFISH

What paper is this in? We have a better goalkeeper at present than Roy Carrol imo, and don't see the point in taking him. He will probably be looking for quite big wages aswell. Don't want to be paying big wages to aplayer who will play second fiddle to McGregor.

What paper is this in? We have a better goalkeeper at present than Roy Carrol imo, and don't see the point in taking him. He will probably be looking for quite big wages aswell. Don't want to be paying big wages to aplayer who will play second fiddle to McGregor.

Scottish Daily Express :Animation44:

yeah thats where I saw it too.....rather have Craig Gordon

Oh just in case some of ye thought I bought a rag well a didnay I got it off the internet

I would just like to point out I have never gave any of the rags one single feckin penny in the past 8 to 10 yrs I swear to you :Animation44: (beer)

Oh just in case some of ye thought I bought a rag well a didnay I got it off the internet

I would just like to point out I have never gave any of the rags one single feckin penny in the past 8 to 10 yrs I swear to you :Animation44: (beer)

didn't know you were a Times reader Fish :Animation44:

didn't know you were a Times reader Fish :Animation44:

I only read RFC stories from THE HERALD, THE EVENING TIMES thats it

I dont even read the other news they print coz it aw sheeite

I only read the stories to see what the barstwards are saying thats aw...I take why they print with a pinch of salt and the only one who has had the bawz to reply to me was Graham Spiers

I wouldnt wipe ma erse with the Sun etc and forbid any of my family to buy or read or even loook at it on the net :Animation44: (beer)

Rangers are ready to gamble on troubled West Ham goalkeeper Roy Carroll with a summer swoop to bring him to Ibrox. (Scottish Daily Express)

Why oh why?

FISH posted a thread about this earlier.

I know it is unbelievable, we already have a better goalkeeper.

Rangers are ready to gamble on troubled West Ham goalkeeper Roy Carroll with a summer swoop to bring him to Ibrox. (Scottish Daily Express)

Why oh why?

FISH posted a thread about this earlier.

I know it is unbelievable, we already have a better goalkeeper.

2 better keeprs, Lee Robinson is good.

Dont rate him that much - no better the AMcG!

Although from what I hear he is Rangers daft!! (although we should sign players based on ability!!)

The one we should sign although probably be too expensive is Scott Carson from Liverpool (on loan at the moment with Charlton) he is a good shot stopper, can catch a cross ball and can also kick.

There you go!

Guest orangpendek

you've gotta wonder why we are suddenly being linked with keepers...richard wright then carroll? has smith been sending out feelers? or are agents trying to get their man in the klos position? i'd be chapping at the manager's door if i was a mcg.

you've gotta wonder why we are suddenly being linked with keepers...richard wright then carroll? has smith been sending out feelers? or are agents trying to get their man in the klos position? i'd be chapping at the manager's door if i was a mcg.

heard from a good source thet despite being highly regarde at the club Smith is not to keen on Robinson and doesn't think that he is ready for first team football,. it may be the case as Robinson has only had around 10 games all season and never had any loan experience.

can't understand why he has never been loaned out

Guest orangpendek

this is a worry with walter, he will always go for experience even over ability. not a viable long term strategy. in saying that, graeme smith was v. highly thought of and hasn't done anything special at m'well, where he must get plenty practice saving shots.

Roy Carroll is utter garbage. 'd rather we signed Richard Wright. Come on Timo Hildebrand is going on a free, lets at least show some ambition and try!

Roy Carroll is utter garbage. 'd rather we signed Richard Wright. Come on Timo Hildebrand is going on a free, lets at least show some ambition and try!

Hildebrand will end up at Bayern as Khans long term replacement so dont think we will have a chance of signing him unless stefan has a word :rolleyes:

(tu) I AGREE WITH THE FISH! :scared:

Hildebrand will end up at Bayern as Khans long term replacement so dont think we will have a chance of signing him unless stefan has a word :rolleyes:

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge wants to give Kahn a new deal plus they have Michael Rensing who is seen as the long term replacement for Kahn.

If you dont try, you dont get!

(tu) I AGREE WITH THE FISH! :scared:

Yer a marked man noo pal sorry but its up to you now :Animation44: :rolleyes: (beer)