Georgie Welcome

The 3 transfer rumours we've been talking about lately have got me thinking, are we still interested in him ?

were we ever interested in him ?

there was a lot of talk pre-World Cup, but now nothing ?

what do you think lads ?

No

The 3 transfer rumours we've been talking about lately have got me thinking, are we still interested in him ?

what do you think lads ?

No

care to elaborate ?, youngster

to be fair Madina, he looked capable of something in a terrible Honduras squad

He was honking for Honduras at the WC, although no player should be judged solely on their performances there.

I would be stunned if Rangers had been watching him prior to that.

ive just walked by the stadium and seen a big mercedes jeep drive past, black dude driving, with the number plate JAWJY or something to that effect.

Did you forget that you had pulled this trick before on here?

what do you think lads ?

ive just walked by the stadium and seen a big mercedes jeep drive past, black dude driving, with the number plate JAWJY or something to that effect.

excuse me? a few month ago i saw a wee sports car with 'd4ryl' number plate which matched the description of mr murphy. 2 days later he is in the paper linked with us.

that doesnt sound too outlandish to me.

i walk by the stadium 2 or 3 times a day so is it not likely i might see some goings on?

what on earth wud i have to gain by lieing about this? Im telling exactly what i have just seen outside ibrox about an hour ago.

excuse me? a few month ago i saw a wee sports car with 'd4ryl' number plate which matched the description of mr murphy. 2 days later he is in the paper linked with us.

i walk by the stadium 2 or 3 times a day so is it not likely i might see some goings on?

what on earth wud i have to gain by lieing about this? Im telling exactly what i have just seen outside ibrox about an hour ago.

Okey dokey!

Okey dokey!

cheers bud. apology accepted.

Okey dokey!

lol lets be serious, no you didn't

if you did you would have made a thread about it, and why wait til you see a thread regarding him ?

i read you have previously "saw" players cars, sorry but don't post utter shite

attention seeking isn't healthy

Okey dokey!

Aye, hilarious.

lol lets be serious, no you didn't

if you did you would have made a thread about it, and why wait til you see a thread regarding him ?

i read you have previously "saw" players cars, sorry but don't post utter shite

attention seeking isn't healthy

lol k :D

edit - i didnt wait for anything. got back in the house, saw this thread and posted exactly what i had seen. i didnt even know we were liked with him and didnt even think anything of it until i saw this thread.

that'll be right.

georgie (jawjy) welcome flew in to heathrow this morning,got the first shuttle up to glasgow.

hailed a cab outside the airport,where to says the cabbie....

nearest mercedes dealer my man says 'jawjy'

in to merc dealer...i'll have one of those big fuck off 4x4's please,in black,oh and i need a personal number plate putting on straight away.....cash in my hip pocket and a wee bonus for you my good fellow(i'm a world cup star by the way). if you can be quick about it,i have a meeting with a mr.bain over at ibrox soon,need to impress them....have you any honduran hip hop cd's perchance young friend,need the sounds on for my ibrox drive by before the meeting....just to impress the stupid wee jakeys hanging around the 'brox for signing possibilites...by the way is my honduran driving licence valid here? oh and just remind me,what side of the road do you jockos drive on ,thanks my man for being so quick with my requests....oh and has mr.bullard been by for his motor yet? thinks he wants the same but in white.welcome to scotland jawjy says the salesman.pity that F*nian khunt daryl murphy signed for the sellick eh mate.

NEVER MIND HONDURAS WE ARE BEING FORCED TO GIVE YOUTH A CHANCE AND I FOR 1 ARE HAPPY WITH THAT ITS LONG OVERDUE ID RATHER LOSE WITH A BUNCH OF YOUNGSTERS THAN A BUNCH OF 2ND RATE FOREIGNERS GIVE YOUTH A CHANCE SCOTLAND BEFORE ITS TO LATE!hh.gif

that'll be right.

georgie (jawjy) welcome flew in to heathrow this morning,got the first shuttle up to glasgow.

in to merc dealer...i'll have one of those big fuck off 4x4's please,in black,oh and i need a personal number plate putting on straight away.....cash in my hip pocket and a wee bonus for you my good fellow(i'm a world cup star by the way). if you can be quick about it,i have a meeting with a mr.bain over at ibrox soon,need to impress them....have you any honduran hip hop cd's perchance young friend,need the sounds on for my ibrox drive by before the meeting....just to impress the stupid wee jakeys hanging around the 'brox for signing possibilites...by the way is my honduran driving licence valid here? oh and just remind me,what side of the road do you jockos drive on ,thanks my man for being so quick with my requests....oh and has mr.bullard been by for his motor yet? thinks he wants the same but in white.welcome to scotland jawjy says the salesman.pity that F*nian khunt daryl murphy signed for the sellick eh mate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAsmiley-gen014.gifsmiley-gen014.gifsmiley-gen014.gif

that'll be right.

it was silver bud.