Free Rangerstv.tv for ST Holders

ScottBF2

I applied for it a few weeks ago has anyone got their login and that yet?

i'm sure when season ticket arrived it said your user name and password was your season ticket number - i tried and it's not worked.

Says on official site to email them if you've not been emailed your login details so guess i won't be watching it tonight.

I applied for it a few weeks ago has anyone got their login and that yet?

i'm sure when season ticket arrived it said your user name and password was your season ticket number - i tried and it's not worked.

Says on official site to email them if you've not been emailed your login details so guess i won't be watching it tonight.

Aye, says if you've not been emailed by friday and already emailed them with your rangers number etc, hopefully hear back over next few days.

I've just been told that if I go to the login page and hit forgotten password it will be sent to me - just about to try - need to remember the email I used to register.

Tried that says my email could not be found, must be waiting for them to set it up.

I'm just off the 'phone to the Support Team for this, I'm getting a call back because I can't get access.

I tried to get access on Saturday, but it wouldn't accept my details. So, I 'phone them and was told that my log-in was my e-mail address and my password was my 'Gers number. Ideal, see you later. I tried it and it didn't work, so I called them again and told them, the guy said he'd send me a link to log-in and I'd be sorted. I got the e-mail, but it was a link to the password re-set page, asking for my e-mail address. So, I stuck in my e-mail and it said 'We Don't Know That E-Mail'.

So, for a third time, I called in and explained to the girl that I'd spoken to the same guy twice earlier without success. She said that I'd have to wait 'til Monday when the people who could help would be available. I should have asked for more information, but I couldn't be arsed at this point.

Anyway, I 'phone in about five minutes ago and the same guy who I got the first two times on Saturday sent me the exact same link that he's already sent me. Rather than letting him go, I kept him on the line and told him when I got the same problem. He took my number and said I'd get a call back as soon as possible when it's investigated.

Has anyone else had any issue with this?

I applied by email and today got an email from Rangers saying that the account log in details sent to my email address had bounced back ??????.

I was asked in this email, which by some miracle had reached me,to confirm the email address was as stated.

I am still trying to work out the logic of why this message was sent to the same email address that had supposedly bounced back, asking me to confirm the same email address.

Emailed back explaining that by replying to the message it was proving that the email address was correct and accepting messages(apart presumably from the account log in details).

I await a reply with anticipation.