Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

True_Blue_Gal

brilliant game, it's a bit like Final Fantasy J1mgg.

I have never played final fantasy , really just finding my feet with the gaming malarcky ppl but really love this game , love this other game called enclave, anyone heard of that? This elder scrolls is very hard indeed and don't have a clue but good all the same

Anyone played it? This game has to be my fav game at the moment , the graphics , role playing is superb

It's a nice looking game. Not a fan of the gameplay - not into RPG at all.

Anyone played it? This game has to be my fav game at the moment , the graphics , role playing is superb

The graphics and detail is superb and love the way you can just roam around and see so much , quite a hard game tho

The graphics and detail is superb and love the way you can just roam around and see so much , quite a hard game tho

I think you might like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Gothic 3 then. If you like your nice visuals and free-roaming nature.

I think you might like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Gothic 3 then. If you like your nice visuals and free-roaming nature.

Not played them , i love zelda too , i don't know what to do ? really itching for an x box but its just short of £300 quid and not paying for a ps3, might need to settle for pc games .

True Blue ...this game is so addictive

• 3 weeks later...

For everyone who has the game what race did you go? I am currently a nord but not sure if its any good , i struggle with fighting with the sword and prefer using the bow and arrow, was thinking of going a high elf maybe

For everyone who has the game what race did you go? I am currently a nord but not sure if its any good , i struggle with fighting with the sword and prefer using the bow and arrow, was thinking of going a high elf maybe

I think I went Kajit, as they had an initial power of being able to see in the dark, this I found very useful as you didn't have to rely on the use of torches which could be seen by the enemy, I also customized my character and chose the skills I wanted.