Flight simulator

mrmytto

Who all plays Flight simulator and which one?

I used to play FS2004 all of the time but haven't done so for ages now, just ordered FS X Gold Edition which will come tomorrow before 1PM.

Will need to get back into it and if anyone plays would you do one of the online games with me?

Also, which joystick do you use? Thinking about ordering this one -

Joystick

Good reviews so what do you think?

I'll be able to play tomorrow. :D

I had Flight Simulator 98 and Combat Flight Simulator years ago, crackin wee games... would get them now but my graphics card has been fecked ever since I reformatted, I could probably still play it but wont bother :pipe:

I had Flight Simulator 98 and Combat Flight Simulator years ago, crackin wee games... would get them now but my graphics card has been fecked ever since I reformatted, I could probably still play it but wont bother :pipe:

On this Flight sim your engines can cut out in mid-flight and your plane can go on fire.

I want to go online because you can make other peoples planes crash and that. :lol:

Yeah, and it's only £15 on amazon.

FS

I looked at it on the game website and it was like £40.

I saw it for £15 on the page where you sent the joystick, quite fancy it at that price actually, mibbeh treat myself for my birthday to that and the joypad!

Yeah, and it's only £15 on amazon.

FS

I looked at it on the game website and it was like £40.

I saw it for £15 on the page where you sent the joystick, quite fancy it at that price actually, mibbeh treat myself for my birthday to that and the joypad!

My aunty sent my birthday card late so I got it yesterday when I got home, got £40 so I thought I'd buy this. :)

Bought the joy stick too, I got that "Amazon prime" thing, its a one month trial, you get free next day delivery if you order it by a certain time for a whole month. You need to cancel it at the end of the month of trial or they charge you £49 or £59 for a year of it.

I've had all the Flight Sims from 2004 through to FSX and spend far too much time on them.

Flight is something that interests me so I really enjoy the Flight Sims.

One wee tip though with FSX - start from the beginning and go through all the training excercises - it does help immensely.

I've also got Ship Sim and though not quite as interesting as Flight Sims, it's still good fun.

Trainz is also good but it takes up a lot of your time if you want to get right into it, so I really don't bother too much with it, other than to jump in a train when I'm bored and go check out the scenic routes in Canada or Austria eg.

Hope you enjoy FSX - it's worth the money............................and the time.

Thanks bud, on FS2004 I either got the landings perfect or I crashed. :blush: So I'll have to work on that. :lol:

Do you still play?

I like FS because I want to be a pilot in the R.A.F. When I'm older. :D

Actually sounds like good fun

I'd be the arsehole crashing into everyone :lol:

That's exactly what I plan to do. :lol:

Download some fast planes, go online and crash into people in mid-flight, as they take off or as the land. :lol:

Be funny to have a few people doing it with you so you could fly in a little formation. :lol:

Download some fast planes, go online and crash into people in mid-flight, as they take off or as the land. :lol:

Be funny to have a few people doing it with you so you could fly in a little formation. :lol:

hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try flying a 737 into the Twin Towers - it'll let ye see just how clever those cunts were.

I found 'Playboy: The Mansion' in my dad's cupboard in his computer room :lol: he kept that secret.

Took it, installed it onto my laptop and I am the Playboy King!

I found 'Playboy: The Mansion' in my dad's cupboard in his computer room :lol: he kept that secret.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

back on subject i was 20% through downloading it last night but stopped it was taking to long :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

back on subject i was 20% through downloading it last night but stopped it was taking to long :)

I bought mine because I'm cool, was only £15 off of amazon as well. :D