***Rangers v Blackburn Rovers Match Thread***

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I'm up.

What have I missed? :)

Rangers are 2-0 its halftime.

Edu header from Davis free-kick and Miller good finish from about 8 yards out after good play from Lafferty and Naismith who both look very very good.

Also a nice positive formation!

I know it's a friendly, but i've been impressed with the one touch football on display from us.

It's obvious we must play this 4-5-1/4-3-3 system this season and scrap the 4-4-2 (tu)

agree DB With 4-5-1 you can change it alot of ways like 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 or the 4-1-4-1. With a solid 4-4-2 only way to change the game with that formation is players.

aye fleck, ness etc could come on and fit in without having to change the tactics or formation so hopefully they get a run out, would like to see naisy stay on and lafferty aswell though, millers not looked too interested apart from his goal i must say,

They look good from what ive seen so far ,get in a couple of new players and we could have a no bad team there

Theres alot of people on here at this time on a sunday bet about 90% would still be in the land of nod any other time

im up cause she went out on an earlyshift so thuoght ill just watch the fitba then :animal: for awalk :thumbup: