Celtic scum chant ira slogans in pre season friendly - inquiry?

From the Scotzine, a pro celtic forum

A female Celtic fan was injured by a flare after violence broke out during Celtic’s pre-season friendly with Lincoln City. The incident was one of several flashpoints which led to 20 arrests on Saturday.

Two Scots fans, Stuart Stanley, 32, of Uddingston and Adam Pollock, of Pollok, were held in custody over the weekend before being charged with fighting in the street and freed on bail yesterday. Both will appear at Lincoln Magistrates’ Court on August 17.

Five fans, including the female fan were injured as a result of the violence and all received hospital treatment before they were released.

Police said an England flag was set on fire outside the Golden Cross pub before the match started and tensions increased with pro-i*a chanting by the Celtic fans.

A flare was set off and, after the game, there were a number of clashes involving rival fans. More than 1000 Celtic fans travelled to the Sincil Bank Stadium to see their side beat Chris Sutton’s Lincoln City 4-1.

Twelve of those arrested were locals and the remaining eight are believed to have been visiting Celtic supporters.

PC Andy Pearson said, “There was some disorder outside the Golden Cross pub and some after the match. A lot of it came from the inflammatory nature of the songs from the Celtic fans. Many of the incidents were fuelled by alcohol.”

Also before kick-off, police had to deal with fights between two Celtic fans and another brawl in the away end of the ground. Police were also called to several fights in the town’s High Street.

It is time that the ordinary Celtic fans weeded out the troublemakers and scum within their supporter base. Whether they were out to cause trouble on the way down, fuelled by booze or just heightened by the idiotic antics of a couple of neds, the fact is that these sort of incidents shame the ordinary Celtic fans who want to watch the football, have a few drinks, enjoy themselves and then go home. Sadly the increasing number of morons and wannabe ultras who fire off flares etc as well as the disgraceful pro-i*a chanting shames the club and the fans who travel all over the world behaving themselves.

These scum need to wake up and realise that they are not wanted, we as football fans go to watch our club and support the team in the correct manner, not to listen to the bile eminating from their hate filled mouths. Their behaviour tars the whole support with the same brush and its time that something is done about it to weed these cretins out.

From Scottish-born wannabe Irishmen singing Pro-i*a chants who don’t have a clue what the troubles were all about except for the movies that they have watched, or the material printed in Republican publications; to the drunken neds who would fight with anything or anyone.

I have in the past attacked Rangers fans for their behaviour and while it has been warranted I have never pulled any punches, and even though I am a Celtic fan I cannot stand by and let these scum elements within the Celtic support to shame those who are football fans and not drunken thugs or wannabe terrorists. Time for the club to clamp down on them otherwise the club’s hierarchy will fuel their growth until they are uncontrollable.

Time to act Celtic and their supporters.

Not surprising, filthy hateful bhoys

wish people would stop posting shite about them.

what do you meen shite about them , is anyone else publishing thier repetative terrorist crap they spout at every game ? no very many, usually not at all ,i was actually surprised to see the rebel had published the fact they were fighting like fvck with one another , everyone who is on the internet football forums know what went on in lincoln but what did we get in the red top rags , rangers fans singing bigoted songs , so they see fit to print what happens the other side of the world , but cant print what goes on in our own country , open your eyes & see the vindictiveness against rangers & thier fans.

or are you on liewells paypacket as well , parity is what we need ,not sweep sweep .the rags are quick to print everything they can dig up on bears but leave the jolly craiksters to enjoy thier terror fests with impunity . :angry:

no wonder we are in the state we are in when so called rangers fans dont want the truth printed or spoke about.

what do you meen shite about them , is anyone else publishing thier repetative terrorist crap they spout at every game ? no very many, usually not at all ,i was actually surprised to see the rebel had published the fact they were fighting like fvck with one another , everyone who is on the internet football forums know what went on in lincoln but what did we get in the red top rags , rangers fans singing bigoted songs , so they see fit to print what happens the other side of the world , but cant print what goes on in our own country , open your eyes & see the vindictiveness against rangers & thier fans.

or are you on liewells paypacket as well , parity is what we need ,not sweep sweep .the rags are quick to print everything they can dig up on bears but leave the jolly craiksters to enjoy thier terror fests with impunity . :angry:

no wonder we are in the state we are in when so called rangers fans dont want the truth printed or spoke about.

still mot made the scottish media yet suprise suprise

it was in todays daily rebel mate

it was in todays daily rebel mate

dont buy that.oh well about time

I understand ur annoyance thenoey, i just couldnt care less about celt*c, the point gap and 4 games a season are all that interest me. But i get ur point, afterall, big jock knew.

i do understand , not all folk look at life the same way, but i see the bitterness & one sidedness of the media in this country & thier anti rangers agenda & cant sit back with no reply , this country is in denial of its history , there are evil goings on within the councils , media & the scottish parliment that would love to see our beloved club ,our heritage & religion wiped from existance . opus dei within the heirache off scottish bbc , within parliment houses (george galloway)& ceptics own sex pest john reid has a lot of peoples ears within our society that are willing to help in this agenda .