Crime of the century ?

D'Artagnan

This board would indicate there is a clash of conscience and identity to our history and what our future should be. That just isn't the case with the Rangers support, we know who we are and we are unashamed. You go to any pub on PRW, sit on any RSC on a match day and you'll find no confusions, no debate as to who we are and where we came from- Murray (the lump on our testicle) has systematically allowed outside influence to shape our club today. But for all the damage he's allowed to seep in, for all the rot he's allowed to manifest- a support that has been shaped by over 100 years of traditions will outlive anything that can be flung at them and whatever concessions its current owner will bow down to.

Great post (tu)

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This board would indicate there is a clash of conscience and identity to our history and what our future should be. That just isn't the case with the Rangers support, we know who we are and we are unashamed. You go to any pub on PRW, sit on any RSC on a match day and you'll find no confusions, no debate as to who we are and where we came from- Murray (the lump on our testicle) has systematically allowed outside influence to shape our club today. But for all the damage he's allowed to seep in, for all the rot he's allowed to manifest- a support that has been shaped by over 100 years of traditions will outlive anything that can be flung at them and whatever concessions its current owner will bow down to.

Great post Jim. (tu)

The minority of 'rangers fans' disagree with celebrating our culture and history, funnily that seems to align with the minority in the country dictating what the ' sectarian agenda' should be and whose fault it is. Clearly fuck all to do with segregated schooling no doubt.

Aslong as there are supporters coming from N.Ireland, Rangers will never lose it's Loyalist element.

Don't give the cunts ideas, banning NI fans would be right up the handwringers street

No doubt there's some on this board who would find the idea a positive move <cr>

Aslong as there are supporters coming from N.Ireland, Rangers will never lose it's Loyalist element.

Don't give the cunts ideas, banning NI fans would be right up the handwringers street

They would have some job on their hands, we don't go quietly :sherlock:

Lol. I try to offer an olive branch and a chance for the 'handwringers' to see sense and yet they cant.

If only you could match up or be half them men some of your Scottish brethren are.

Unfortunately you can't see past the silly little songs and realise our club weren't based on religion.

Our club would be so far better of without you.

Some of you actually are ambassadors for our great club. Where as others would rather sing and fight just to be a 'prod'

Sad really

View PostEdin-Bear-ugh, on Yesterday, 10:44 PM, said:

We Are The People.

Glasgow Rangers founded on non religious issues. Just a few men who wanted to form 'The Rangers'

It's obvious it's all against twb and myself.

I long for a day without non rangers songs. However. It probably won't Happen.

Let's thank ourself we were chosen as Gers fans.

We all know this thread has no end. So from me. :beer1: to your health

As opposed to Celtic who were founded for religious reasons.

How do you square that with "Rangers cultivated sectarianism" ?

Lol. I try to offer an olive branch and a chance for the 'handwringers' to see sense and yet they cant.

If only you could match up or be half them men some of your Scottish brethren are.

Unfortunately you can't see past the silly little songs and realise our club weren't based on religion.

Some of you actually are ambassadors for our great club. Where as others would rather sing and fight just to be a 'prod'

Sad really

I'm confused.

Whats a handwringer?

That term seems to have loads of different meanings.

We Are The People.

Glasgow Rangers founded on non religious issues. Just a few men who wanted to form 'The Rangers'

D'Art you have the patience of a saint. I don't know why you continue arguing with obvious WUMS.

Sad really

You don't half spout some pish.

Sad really

Sing and fight to be a prod?????? OMG!

Is that your perception of being a prod is about go home son you don't have a clue.

D'Art you have the patience of a saint. I don't know why you continue arguing with obvious WUMS

Jim

I would partcularly like to hear how he would answer that question I have asked of him.

Unfortunately he appears unwilling to do so.

It suggests to me that his sole purpose is not to engage in discussion or debate but merely to wind up bears. If the lattter is the case then Admin should take note and take the appropriate action.

Sad really

You really dont have a clue about our history and to be honest you are part of why our club and fans are attacked all the time.

He keeps avoiding answering peoples questions , he's just here for a wind up.

Your questions are?

We Are The People.

Sad really

You really dont have a clue about our history and to be honest you are part of why our club and fans are attacked all the time.

Our history. What a cheek. You pertain to be this old timer fan.

It's people like you who are so set in their ways and have screwed our club over with your 'protestant' shite