Crime of the century ?

D'Artagnan

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. I try to offer an olive branch and a chance for the 'handwringers' to see sense and yet they cant.

If only you could match up or be half them men some of your Scottish brethren are.

Unfortunately you can't see past the silly little songs and realise our club weren't based on religion.

Our club would be so far better of without you.

Some of you actually are ambassadors for our great club. Where as others would rather sing and fight just to be a 'prod'

Sad really

You really dont have a clue about our history and to be honest you are part of why our club and fans are attacked all the time.

Our history. What a cheek. You pertain to be this old timer fan.

It's people like you who are so set in their ways and have screwed our club over with your 'protestant' shite

No its fans like us which have helped make our club so great,and then along comes handringers like you that try to destroy it.

Have to say I am split down both sides. Totally agree with OP's well worded point as to why aren't we defending ourselves and pointing out Celtic's supporters behaviour as well. I also agree that we should be trying to eradicate certain elements of our support. We really need an equal playing field though from the press and governing bodies which just doesn't seem to be happening.

Reason I rarely post in threads like this though is no matter how many well debated posters their are here to many just tend to refer to the ones who disagree with each other on here as Tims, or it becomes just a bait fest. They totally pass off any questions that are sensible and say others are Tims.

Anyway, its sore up here sitting on this fence so I'll shut up now.

Lol. I try to offer an olive branch and a chance for the 'handwringers' to see sense and yet they cant.

If only you could match up or be half them men some of your Scottish brethren are.

Unfortunately you can't see past the silly little songs and realise our club weren't based on religion.

Some of you actually are ambassadors for our great club. Where as others would rather sing and fight just to be a 'prod'

Sad really

You really dont have a clue about our history and to be honest you are part of why our club and fans are attacked all the time.

It's people like you who are so set in their ways and have screwed our club over with your 'protestant' shite

No its fans like us which have helped make our club so great,and then along comes handringers like you that try to destroy it.

What have you done then

OK, gonna entertain this ugh creature.

You talk of Scottish brethren when its blatantly clear you have no idea what this means- a people staunch and resolute in their beliefs.

Does that equate to singing songs? Of course not! When has songs on the terraces ever been the flag bearer for a religious idealism?

The songs we sing are a celebration of the Rangers, our heritage and indeed a massive GIFUY to our rivals, in that sense we are no different from any other club on the planet.

You long for a day when the Rangers fans are hampered from being free to sing their songs? I long for a day when idiots like you are booted from forums like these!

Sad really

What have you done then

Probably 100x more than you will ever do.

Have to say I am split down both sides. Totally agree with OP's well worded point as to why aren't we defending ourselves and pointing out Celtic's supporters behaviour as well. I also agree that we should be trying to eradicate certain elements of our support. We really need an equal playing field though from the press and governing bodies which just doesn't seem to be happening.

Reason I rarely post in threads like this though is no matter how many well debated posters their are here to many just tend to refer to the ones who disagree with each other on here as Tims, or it becomes just a bait fest. They totally pass off any questions that are sensible and say others are Tims.

Woah. Saying we have an issue. You'll be in for it now. Lol

Good post and thank you (tu)

I dont think Highlander there is any doubt that there remains a small element of our support who fall short of the expected standards.

But that should in no way hinder us from defending ourselves....not against justified criticism...but lies.

Handwringer, anybody care to explain the definition?

Nah man, nobody knows the real meaning so they're going to ignore you.

They are people who want to appeased and be loved by everyone including the tims, and love to tell them that they dont want to have anything to do with our fans that sing the bad songs.

Those who pander to what the mhedia tell us what and what we should not sing/do.

Sad really

WTF That deserves to be banned thats discrimination at the highest order you cunt.

They are people who want to appeased and be loved by everyone including the tims, and love to tell them that they dont want to have anything to do with our fans that sing the bad songs.

Those who pander to what the mhedia tell us what and what we should not sing/do.

I see :sherlock:

OK, gonna entertain this ugh creature.

You talk of Scottish brethren when its blatantly clear you have no idea what this means- a people staunch and resolute in their beliefs.

Does that equate to singing songs? Of course not! When has songs on the terraces ever been the flag bearer for a religious idealism?

The songs we sing are a celebration of the Rangers, our heritage and indeed a massive GIFUY to our rivals, in that sense we are no different from any other club on the planet.

You long for a day when the Rangers fans are hampered from being free to sing their songs? I long for a day when idiots like you are booted from forums like these!

What songs are these then?

Idiot for not wanting songs not associated with rangers being kicked to fuck. Oh aye doh

I dont think Highlander there is any doubt that there remains a small element of our support who fall short of the expected standards.

But that should in no way hinder us from defending ourselves....not against justified criticism...but lies.

I totally agree D'art that's what I said. In modern day Scotland there isn't an even playing field from the media or governing bodies. I think many within the support realise there is a small vocal minority who will cause us trouble, but whilst there is the same in the other support across the city not being so publicly highlighted then its hard to justify us being utterly silent whilst they get away with whatever they want.

Sad really

WTF That deserves to be banned thats discrimination at the highest order you cunt.

Give them enough rope and they hang themselves, he has just shown his true colours with that remark.

The one I have asked you 3 times now to respond to.

Deflection :wink: ask manticore the king of it

No Im asking you...

But you seem incapable of responding or debating.

Just ask then.

I have done - 3 times.

But you seem to think you are very clever by continuing to avoid it. When in actual fact it shows that are not capable of even supporting the comments you have made earlier.

Woah. Saying we have an issue. You'll be in for it now. Lol

Good post and thank you (tu)

I agree there is an issue within our support, Its just a shame the media casually over looks similar acrions in our rivals support

I totally agree D'art that's what I said. In modern day Scotland there isn't an even playing field from the media or governing bodies. I think many within the support realise there is a small vocal minority who will cause us trouble, but whilst there is the same in the other support across the city not being so publicly highlighted then its hard to justify us being utterly silent whilst they get away with whatever they want.

Yep Highlander that aptly sums it up for me.

I think you should come off that fence you refer to earlier far more often. :)

What songs are these then?

Idiot for not wanting songs not associated with rangers being kicked to fuck. Oh aye doh

What songs do you think? You are the one with an issue, i don't have one with what we sing.

Yes, you have a hint of Brownsyndrome about you.