Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

"The fans are euphoric and anxious to see Nikica serving the world's biggest club."

:lol::anguish:

Not sure about that as a source

but still true for us - we are the worlds biggest club and maybe that paper sees that we are :D haha

From Benfica website .. got this from another forum, looks like he has signed for Benfica what the fuck!!!

http://www.slbenfica.pt/Informacao/Futebol/Noticias/CompraRedPass.asp?Adepto=Nikica%20Jelavic

Aye, he is really gonna beable to sign after midnight (posted on that website as todays date) and he is gonna beable to do that without any1 linking him with a move there? plus, nothing on benfica actual website from what i can see...

angers boss Walter Smith’s persistence has paid off as Rapid Vienna striker Nikica Jelavic inks a deal at Ibrox.

The Gers had been locked in talks with Rapid Vienna over the Croatia international and lodged an improved bid but the club were initially reluctant to sell their star player.

Chief executive Martin Bain flew back to Glasgow last week empty handed and some feared the deal was dead, but it now appears Jelavic has got his wish to step up a level with the Scottish Premier League Champions.

"The Scottish league is stronger than the Austrian league and Rangers are a great club," said Jelavic in the Daily Record recently.

Smith will be pleased to have added another striker to the squad as competition for James Beattie who only joined Rangers from Stoke City last week.

Seen this on another fourm WTF is going on

well a guy with 2 posts joins, first post is noncence and 2nd is a "link" to benfica site saying something. I look at benfica website, NOTHING there. i am tend to belive that he IS on his way to ibrox, and will join in the next 48 hours lol

did anyone see the article on the bbc website saying the deal was dead after talks ended?

No, i seen the ET saying that, so maybe the BBC pulled it from there - however i have never heard bain say those words, nor have i seen anything on rangers.co.uk website.

The last 20 pages are carbon copies of each other :anguish:

last 247 are. we are still in the same place as we were back then - still no Jelavic, still dont know when he will be here. What we HAVE learned tho is:

Jelavic wants to come to Ibrox - publicly stated the fact

Rapid dont know how to do business as they are holding up the deal

Jelavic is happy with the contract we will offer him of around £15k per week

Jelavic wanted the 6 figure sum from Rapid before leaving

Rapid dont want to pay him anything

Jelavic is about to tell them to fuck off and join for the mighty rangers.

6 lines and ive summed up this whole 247 page thread

Oh yeah, forgot about this line

He is coming!!! He is not coming :( He is coming! No he is not coming :( yes he is! no he is not! yes he IS!!! no he aint! Yeah, fuck, i dont know....

RANGERS finally agreed a deal to sign top target Nikica Jelavic last night.

But the Ibrox club are set to pull OUT of the transfer after Rapid Vienna moved the goalposts.

SunSport can reveal Gers chief executive Martin Bain struck an agreement to sign the 24-year-old striker.

Rapid accepted the SPL champs' £3.5million offer and the hitman was ready to sign a deal worth £15,000 a week.

Everything looked set to be finalised, but Rapid stunned Gers at the last minute by insisting they wouldn't rubber-stamp the move until AFTER their Europa League clash with Aston Villa.

That would rule Jelavic out of Gers' Champions League assault.

Furious Bain has been left fuming with the Austrian side's hardline stance and is now ready to withdraw his offer.

Further talks are expected to take place as the transfer saga takes an extraordinary twist.

But unless Rapid agree to sell Jelavic now the deal will be off.

It's a hammer blow to Walter Smith who had hoped an agreement could be reached after weeks of negotiations.

But the ball is now in Rapid's court.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3098988/Gers-new-setback-in-Nik-chase.html#ixzz0wofrM45w

RANGERS finally agreed a deal to sign top target Nikica Jelavic last night.

But the Ibrox club are set to pull OUT of the transfer after Rapid Vienna moved the goalposts.

SunSport can reveal Gers chief executive Martin Bain struck an agreement to sign the 24-year-old striker.

Rapid accepted the SPL champs' £3.5million offer and the hitman was ready to sign a deal worth £15,000 a week.

Everything looked set to be finalised, but Rapid stunned Gers at the last minute by insisting they wouldn't rubber-stamp the move until AFTER their Europa League clash with Aston Villa.

That would rule Jelavic out of Gers' Champions League assault.

Furious Bain has been left fuming with the Austrian side's hardline stance and is now ready to withdraw his offer.

Further talks are expected to take place as the transfer saga takes an extraordinary twist.

But unless Rapid agree to sell Jelavic now the deal will be off.

It's a hammer blow to Walter Smith who had hoped an agreement could be reached after weeks of negotiations.

But the ball is now in Rapid's court.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3098988/Gers-new-setback-in-Nik-chase.html#ixzz0wofrM45w

I fucking hate Rapid vienna. But if it's true a deal has been sorted thats good news now all Bain has to do is sort Rapid out again