What we all would like to see.

kirkiebear

There is no doubt whatsoever that the sectarian element in our club IS the minority, we are the majority, so why not use our people power to overcome the bile of sectarianism. I like to think of it as our club having tourettes, we have the occasional burst of bile from some so called fans and it is time we put a muzzle on their mouths. Simple steps of the majority shouting at the minority to shut up will help, also the simple task of reporting an individual or group to the club, in confidence will undoubtedly help in our battle to rid bigotry on our part. Also remember this, when you report a fan, you are not betraying them, you are helpin YOUR team, infact, not reporting them, is betraying your club.

ITs time for the real decent supporters of this great and proud club to stand up, and remove these idiots.

WE are the people, not the pretenders.

This was the ultimate goal of the timmys who made it their business to get UEFA on our case, to have Bear turn on Bear :( .

Correct, they want to destroy our culture and divide us.

We are blithely walking into their trap.

There is no doubt whatsoever that the sectarian element in our club IS the minority, we are the majority, so why not use our people power to overcome the bile of sectarianism. I like to think of it as our club having tourettes, we have the occasional burst of bile from some so called fans and it is time we put a muzzle on their mouths. Simple steps of the majority shouting at the minority to shut up will help, also the simple task of reporting an individual or group to the club, in confidence will undoubtedly help in our battle to rid bigotry on our part. Also remember this, when you report a fan, you are not betraying them, you are helpin YOUR team, infact, not reporting them, is betraying your club.

ITs time for the real decent supporters of this great and proud club to stand up, and remove these idiots.

WE are the people, not the pretenders.

Well it's all semantics isn't it, what is the sectarian element? If you are proud to be a Protestant are you sectarian? If you are proud to be British and rail against those who glorify the scum who attack this country are you sectarian? Don’t let timmy and his apologists label our traditions and values as merely sectarian.

This was the ultimate goal of the timmys who made it their business to get UEFA on our case, to have Bear turn on Bear :( .

i agree 100% and now timmy have the media helping them in there case and lets face it the media would love to see us getting chucked out of Europe they cant wait for it to happen, The club should take a tougher stance on the media i.e ban the likes of Guidi, Keevins, Provan, McNee and all the others but Murray doesnt have the balls to do it if he did the media would stop writing all the nonesense they have been recently, the youtube video was the last resort for the media and its great to see fellow supporters sending videos to the press of Celtic fans with their videos of their songs being sung in similar style, the songs we sing are fine the only concerning part is the add ons which in a fight TOGETHER we can stop this happening but to grass up fellow bears isnt right!! This season must be the 1st time i have seen a Rangers support divided between each other its unbelievable and something that shouldnt be happening