North American Bears.

weedurranty

I got it the other day. It doesn't seem so bad. Your internet over there is faster than ours as well. Last season I watched some games on it and it was fine (tu)

I have had Rangers TV for the past 3 years, it's good in the fact we can see every game, but last year the live stream was not the best. I'm in Cambridge Ontario and using Bell HS internet so I dont know if that had any bearing on the quality issues, but what was happening a lot last season was you would be watching the game live then all of a sudden you would get maybe the kick off starting over or an earlier part of the game you had already seen playing, then it would jump forward again to the live feed. As I said it is better than nothing

How much is it to get Rangers TV in Canada? If I wanted it do I just pay with a CC and then I can watch it over the internet? I live in New Brunswick and ususally have to spark around the net looking for links. This would be great!!!!

How much is it to get Rangers TV in Canada? If I wanted it do I just pay with a CC and then I can watch it over the internet? I live in New Brunswick and ususally have to spark around the net looking for links. This would be great!!!!

well each game is 9.50 U.S but there are varying packages you can get. If you biy the entire season it is 299. u.s

So from the cost Weedurranty gave us $10 Canadian a game,or $310 for the full season,you also get to watch Rangers TV every

day of the year.Also you don't have to get up at 4.30 AM(if you happen to live on the West coast) Just get up at your regular

time,and the game is waiting to be played. (tu)

Fakinell! 300 bucks!!! That's quite a bit of money!! But I can pay just for single games too if I want?? Like the Old firm or Europe? I really would love to have a channel that I can gurantee to see the game and not have to worry about it cutting out on me.

i just got RTV but video's don't play because i'm using a mac just now. anyone know of any downloads to allow the video's to play? not found one yet. any help is much appreciated :pipe:

ive heard flip for mac is a good option. you can download it. I also have Microsoft windows suite for mac and it plays on Media player. I also have Quicktime as I also have a Mac

I got it the other day. It doesn't seem so bad. Your internet over there is faster than ours as well. Last season I watched some games on it and it was fine (tu)

Mate! you guys in Kiwi land have still got gas driven televisions and your internet is bicycle powered :lol:

getting Rangerstv.tv to watch streams of games this season as Shit tanta will only broadcast games 4 days late. Is this a reliable stream? anyone else used it?

thoughts are appreciated.

cheers

Don't you have a NARSA club where you are? They broadcast the games live? Our contract with Setanta is set up to show games 72 hours after they have been played live except for old firm matches which are 48 hours.

getting Rangerstv.tv to watch streams of games this season as Shit tanta will only broadcast games 4 days late. Is this a reliable stream? anyone else used it?

thoughts are appreciated.

cheers

I'd be asking Setanta why Setanta Australia shows all the games LIVE and yet you have to wait 4 days to see them over in Nth America/Canada.

It costs us $2.00 AUD per week to get Setanta (for the last few years it was only $2.00 Australian per Month) so we get to watch football from all over the world for about a quid per week.... Magical. :D(tu)

I don't think we get Setanta over here anymore. They sold everything they had onto Fox and they created a new channel called Fox Soccer Plus.

I'd say Rangers TV is worth it, the streams can be dodgy sometimes depending on your connection but most of the time it's decent. Pre and post match for me is quite blurry but the actual match is good quality. If you buy the season ticket but you get full access to Rangers TV. :)

EDIT - meant to say they sold almost everything on apart from SPL games it seems. :anguish:

I got it last week for the first game running on my mac book pro (never had any problems no software needed) onto my 55 inch led with no problems.

Quaily reminds me of when Setanna first started watchable but not sky hd.

Can pay monthly for $28.50 works out cheaper than paying each game.

Want to watch it via my PS3 as its less hassle setting up than my mac book but as soon as the page loads up on rangerstv a warning telling me to update my browser comes up and it cant be updated (emailed Rangers about this never got a reply)

Ill be getting google tv when its out to watch the games looks like it will be the simple way to watch on a big screen .

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/1005/7099?WT.mc_id=global_pr-googletv_redirect_052010

Had it the past few seasons. Not without its glitches, but well worthwhile to see all the matches. Also, if we can judge by the Killie game last Saturday, it seems that they might've finally ironed out the bumps this season - that was the smoothest broadcast I've yet seen.

The guys that used to run Setanta in North America did indeed sell all to Fox Soccer Channel, however they still hold the rights to the Rangers and celtic games. They are the ones that provide the feeds to all NARSA clubs and to whom we pay a nice sum of money for the priviledge.

They have started offering the games online to homes as well via the internet. Info can be found at http://www.premiumsportsinc.com/

I think they charge a wee bit more for it, and I haven't watched their feed, but assume that quality will be good.

The guys that used to run Setanta in North America did indeed sell all to Fox Soccer Channel, however they still hold the rights to the Rangers and celtic games. They are the ones that provide the feeds to all NARSA clubs and to whom we pay a nice sum of money for the priviledge.

They have started offering the games online to homes as well via the internet. Info can be found at http://www.premiumsportsinc.com/

I think they charge a wee bit more for it, and I haven't watched their feed, but assume that quality will be good.

Scottish Premier League $19.99 Match price

Fuk that better off with Rangerstv .